Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your help!

Hey everyone,

As most of you know, I now have a Black Widow thanks to Buff. I got the bow a few weeks back.

I went on a hunt with Buff and Mojo68 and I shot a pig with it.

Now I have spent the last week with Buff on the elk hunt in the mountains.

I am shooting fine, but things just seem to be a little "off". It is really hard for me to explain. I was hoping that I could post some pics and you guys could take a look at my form and tell me if you see anything different.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Mark
    Attached Files

You need to lose the hat, overalls, silver flames, and goatee. Other than that it looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      You need to lose the hat, overalls, silver flames, and goatee. Other than that it looks great!
      X2.

Clearly you're experiencing an identity crisis.

Laws of nature always dictate.... there can't be 2 Buffs in the universe simultaneously!

Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Your coveralls are the wrong color, you don't have any face paint on, and your dipping Grizzly instead of Cope. Other than that, you might be a little Buff but I dought it. Try to change these things and I'll bet you be shooting better.

Comment

Hey Chunky, I never seen you anchor on that part of your face before - seems like your anchor has moved a bit forward....the widow got ya skeered?

Comment

Its your truck! You need you one of those 2 story 4WD Ford pickup trucks!

That's funny right there Mark.

Comment

Now that is down right funny....

Chunky is turning into Buff, now lets see if Buff turns into Chunky!!!

Comment

I think the pics turned out pretty well (funny)...but alas, my overalls are the wrong color. How was I to know that Buff buys his at a surplus store cause Walmart is to "fancy".

Not to worry, I will be back in my traditional bandana this weekend, and of course Devin is right.....like Porshe....Buff, there is no substitute!

Comment

Yeah, Mark, the overalls are suppose to be black or camo....

Comment

now if you're goin' huntin' in overalls
                    this is the correct color

Comment

Wow..... you sure look pretty

Comment

Mark,to me it looks like you are scrunched foward,like you are not getting back tension.I usually try to get my shoulder blades to touch,in other words keep pulling you drawing arm back.Hope this helps.

Comment

I don't know about your shooting form but I hope that no pilots log on and see you in that outfit or you may be job hunting.

Comment

I agree with Stickshooter, it looks like you are not finishing off the draw with your back muscles. Also it looks like you have a choke hold on that bow handle. I can't tell for sure.

Comment

Im seeing the same Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X