Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everybody!!!!!

Been slow lately on here!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess ya'll are gettin' ready for deer season. Hope ya been practicing a lot and all have a successful first weekend. Not so much as to taking animals but at least being out and hopefully enjoying yourself and maybe chancing upon the sighting of a big buck.

Good luck to all - gonna sit this weekend out - no place to hunt and I still have yard cleaning to do from Ike!

thats no fun.. hope ya get it all done this weekend so ya can hopefully get in the woods

Comment

ol'man I sttin out as well. waitin on Oct 24 to fly to MI. I keep tellin myself its too hot anyhow. But I don't really think its working.

Kirk

Comment

been shooting!

Comment

I'm another busy "ol man." Just got back from 3 weeks in Colorado and already packing to head for Oklahoma for mulies and then on to Indiana for whitetails. Best of luck to you this season! Be safe.

Comment

I have stuff to do also. I have had to work so late each day, that it is dark before I come home and i cant practice. Doug, do you want to shoot on Sunday?

Comment

Woody - just give me a call... got me a couple of 3D targets to shoot at now.

Anyone else want to join give me a call....
              832-202-3073

Comment

Been cleaning up since Ike but I'm leaving for Neb. to chase mulies & whitetails first thing tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                  Been cleaning up since Ike but I'm leaving for Neb. to chase mulies & whitetails first thing tomorrow morning.
                  Post pics when ya can... Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kidwell View Post
                    I'm another busy "ol man." Just got back from 3 weeks in Colorado and already packing to head for Oklahoma for mulies and then on to Indiana for whitetails. Best of luck to you this season! Be safe.
                    Tom,

How did ya do in Colorado? Was ya chasing Elk? Any pictures?

Man I wish my name was Tom Kidwell...

Good luck on all them hunts! Be safe!

Comment

I've had a feeder collaspe, lost about 50# of corn.
                      been chasing the wasps out of blinds and patchin.
                      Im goin out sat morning but as hot as it is, aint gonna shoot at anything unless its a monster.

Comment

Ike Ike Ike Ike !!!

Comment

Been working. practicing and finishing up 2 stand sites(a little late, I know 3 kids)

Hope ya'll have good luck this weekend or whenever you hunt.

Comment

Oh that's right, you stole my deer target at the Broken bow shoot !!! I will gladly shoot it. but can we shoot early? I just remembered i have Astros tickets for Sunday. unfortunately, Saturday afternoon is my father-in-laws birthday.
                            Last edited by woody; 09-25-2008, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks Ol Man, I plan on giving it a whirl this weekend. I will let everyone know next week if anything out of the ordinary happens.

See y'all later,

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X