Sarrels longbow pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrels longbow pics

This is what I have been waiting for.Osage riser,mesquite limbs with bamboo cores.This bow shoots where you look,and fast.I can't say enough good things about Bob,great guy and great bows.

Looks great! I bet you can't wait to take some LDPs.

Who or what are you pointing at? Looks like your front door...

Comment

It was the front door,but it was dark and I needed the porch lights.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Sweetttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice looking bow! Looks like a take down too.

Comment

Good lookin bow.....My brother is fixin to order his second one!

Comment

I love that Osage, I can't really see the limbs. Looks kind of like they have a Zebrawood look to them. You need to touch up the pic with that fool in it though, there's a whole lot of ugly in there,ha,ha,ha. I like the profile of the bow when got it pulled back. Sweet bow, really sweet bow. I get to dry fire it a few times next month(well tomorrow it will be next month)right? I still do not know if I am taking my recurve or longbow down there.
                Chris Kiefner

Comment

You know, with my recurve I can shoot with my hat turned right, but with my longbow I have to get all ghetto with my hat. After practice I am betting since it is only 58" you will be able to do the same with that bow.

Comment

Chris,the limbs are mesquite with no stain just natural color,usually mesquite is has a little reddish tint,but this has more of a darker brownish green color,the osage will turn more to amber.This is the best shooting bow I have ever owned,at 26yards I have three arrows touching,at 48 yards I can hit in a 10 inch kill area of a bear target regulary,I normally don't shoot that well at least not for several sessions in a row.The only thing is it seems a little louder than I like,but I have been shooting those dang light weight carbons,I have ordered some 450gr woodies,and will get back to shooting what I always have been,I am just stubborn and will probably stick with wood.
                    Why don't you bring both bows?That way you could leave one here for me

Comment

That sounds good! I am planning to get some woodies as well, just as soon as I get numbers in the positive again. That is what I like about Osage, it just keeps turnin' and never looks the same year to year. I might have to drive down there just to fit everything I want to bring!

Comment

That is a sweet lookin bow for sure.

Comment

Holy smokes that is a sweet looking bow!

Comment

[QUOTE=stikshooter;75625]This is what I have been waiting for.Osage riser,mesquite limbs with bamboo cores.This bow shoots where you look,and fast.I can't say enough good things about Bob,great guy and great bows.

You can say that again, good lookin bow.

Comment

Real nice looking...time to put it to use! Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X