Shooting at Chunky's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting at Chunky's

Hey Mark put up some pictures of the shooting practice you had today.

Pics were an afterthought. After I left, it hit me that I should have brought my camera. Anyways, we had a lot of fun and got in some good practice. We shot still targets from 10-30 yds, some rolling rabbit targets, and a few aerials. All in all, everyone shot very well. Thanks for the invite Bobby and Chunky. Sorry you missed it Mojo! Lets do it again soon......

Comment

The day was kind of grey and dreary, so the pics would not have been good. The shooting was fun. It was great to have the guys come out. Bobby got wet feet....I forgot to tell him I live in a swamp. We all shot okay, broken arrow was by far the best at the 30 yard target, and we looked for more of mine in the grass than anyone elses...but I had a few good shots as well. A good time.

We have to do that a lot more often.

Comment

sounds like fun, but reading about every ones shooting is almost as depressing as not able to shoot. getting closer to beening able may be in the next year.

Comment

mitch,

Why can't you shoot? I must have missed that in an earlier thread.

Comment

had surgery on left elbow and wrist

Comment

Ah, sorry to hear that brother. One of my best buds had to use a crossbow for a year after shoulder surgery last year. Get well soon.

Comment

Chunky and Broken Arrow,
                Thanks for the oppotunity to get with you guys. Had a great time shootin at the various targets, especially the rolling rabbit and the aerial target. It was a lot of fun. Broken Arrow was definitely dialed in at the 30 yarder and don't let Chunky fool ya. After seeing him shoot in real life I can definitely see why there are so many mounts at the Johnson household. Lets do it again real soon !!!

Comment

Had the 10 yd dialed in too..

Comment

Working...
                  X