AFC PARIS-1st EVER TXTIBO State Qualifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC PARIS-1st EVER TXTIBO State Qualifier

Are You Ready For The 1ST EVER TXTIBO State Qualifier?! We Are And Here's the Proof! Feb 15th-16th, 2014 and Archers for Christ Paris Texas Will be The First Host Club! This Will Be a Challenging and Exciting New Adventure With Several New Clubs Archery In Texas! See You There! Check Out The Flyer Below!
    Attached Files

Here is the Scoring and Yardage Info
    Attached Files

Comment

Here are the Classes
      Attached Files

Comment

Man I wish it weren't so far away from me.
        I'd go just to be able to say - "I shot in the very first TXTIBO shoot !!"

Rick

Comment

Gonna Be Great! Lots of Emails and Pms, already confirmed 3 State Attendance.........

also Full Concessions Will be available, Powerade, Water, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Crackers, Chips, Candy.......and There will be a couple of Young Ladies selling sandwiches to raise money to send a girl in their class to Sky Ranch

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
            Man I wish it weren't so far away from me.
            I'd go just to be able to say - "I shot in the very first TXTIBO shoot !!"

Rick
            Rick, it's not THAT far! Come on up here and you can help me look for my arrows. They'll be somewhere behind each target!!

Todd

Comment

Wish I could make it! I got a hunt booked for this weekend 300 miles the other direction from Paris!

Y'all have fun!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Wish I could make it! I got a hunt booked for this weekend 300 miles the other direction from Paris!
                Y'all have fun! Bisch
                Bisch, get it done brother! Thereare going to be plenty of these TXTIBO Qualifiers this year!

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                Rick, it's not THAT far! Come on up here and you can help me look for my arrows. They'll be somewhere behind each target!!
                Todd
                Todd, will be looking for you, lots of shot opportunities! And a Couple of Surprises!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                  Bisch, get it done brother! Thereare going to be plenty of these TXTIBO Qualifiers this year!

Todd, will be looking for you, lots of shot opportunities! And a Couple of Surprises!
                  Mark and I will be there!

Comment

There will be a Sunday Morning Service @ 7:30 Am

Comment

What is the difference in, PRM, LB, and MLB ?

Comment

Originally posted by stingerslinger View Post
                        What is the difference in, PRM, LB, and MLB ?
                        Glad You asked.....Here are the Class Descriptions..........
                        Attached Files

Comment

Also the Rising Star Class - TXTIBO Specific 8 and under

Comment

Will I don't post much on here, but I read a lot, having eye surgery on one of my eye's tomorrow, but I'm in for Saturday and Sunday looking forwarded to it.

Comment

Originally posted by doug hill View Post
                              Will I don't post much on here, but I read a lot, having eye surgery on one of my eye's tomorrow, but I'm in for Saturday and Sunday looking forwarded to it.
                              Doug! We will be looking for you! Going to be a Great Tournament and Hunter Challenge 3-d Course!

Comment

Working...
                              X