Tred Barta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tred Barta

Does any one know how Mr. Barta is doing?

I too would like to know.

Comment

I thought I heard he passed away but I'm not sure.

Comment

Following...always enjoyed watching him

Comment

I haven't found anything recent. But from all the basic Google searching I did it seems that he's doing okay considering. I don't see anything new on the website since about April of last year, however I also haven't found anything announcing his passing. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Comment

Hope he's okay. He seems like a nice guy. I've always admired his enthusiasm.

Comment

Getting divorced or got divorced and moved to Florida. Back doing a lot of fishing

Comment

He pass away years ago. Edit that. Wasn't he throwen from a horse or back injury.
                Last edited by shiner78; 01-16-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

There seem to be some conflicting reports

Comment

About a year ago I was talking to a friend that knows him well. said he actually had improved some and was fishing a lot. Havent heard anything since.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Hunter View Post
                      There seem to be some conflicting reports
                      Yep, I have tried to look on line a few times and have not been able to figure out hows he is doing.

I liked his spirit before his spinal problems and really respected him after. I hope he is doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                        He pass away years ago. Edit that. Wasn't he throwen from a horse or back injury.
                        He had a very rare form of stroke, due to some illness, that caused him to go paralyzed from the armpits down. Then, about a year later, he was diagnosed with a very rare form of blood cancer (non-fatal) but also non-curable. And that was the last I had heard. If he truly did move down to Florida I'm glad to here that he's fishing a lot.

Comment

I was think about him yesterday and wondering if he had passed. Would like to know how he is doing and if he still had the ranch in Colorado.

Comment

Man I hope he is doing well, that man could catch the hell out of tuna

Comment

Unless he died after Jan 6th, he's still alive. He was fishing in the keys and had to go to the hospital because his catheter had became clogged. A few days later he was back fishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X