I heard some rumor about .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard some rumor about .....

I heard some rumor about some folks sneaking round the brush with ....

It looks like they have different aiming methods.

Bisch looks like he shoots kinda "instinctive" while Steve looks like he´s using his thumb as an aiming aid

happy trails
    Daniel

Good fun there

Comment

i love the slingshot

Comment

The ole thumb aim I see :-)

Comment

Hahaha. When I was about six I had a wrist rocket. My uncle tried to convince me of the "Ol Aim with your Thumb" thing. My dad quickly stopped that. Hahaha

Comment

I'm seein a little torquein to the right I keep one in my backpack and play from time to time

Comment

I keep one of those in my back pack and shoot at turkeys with it to keep them ran off my corn feeder while I am deer hunting. Been trying to hit one in the head, but it has not happened yet.

Wayne

Comment

Looks like Bisch's archery form and anchor

Comment

Haha!

I need to learn Steve's aiming method. He is way better with the sling shot and has already taken two rabbits with it. He is the Sling Shot Man!

I never noticed this while we were out there shooting, but Steve is shooting left handed! That must be the ticket to success with the sling shot!

Thanks again to Fred for making those really neat sling shots! And thanks again to Daniel and Fred for coming over and sharing a campfire with us!

Bisch
                  Last edited by Bisch; 01-15-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Come out to the shop Bisch if you want to learn how. I have a target with ammo catcher set up all the time. I shoot a slingshot way more often than my bow.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I don't know why I shoot the sling shot left handed but I shoot bows right handed. My Dad taught me how to shoot both and that's how he taught me so that's how I learned. I've tried shooting the sling shot right handed but it just don't feel right. I was shooting white colored marbles when I shot both the rabbits this week. They're much easier to see than the steel ball bearings so I know where the misses are going.........and they're plenty deadly on the rabbits.

Comment

Looks like a blast....

Comment

Always a blast shooting sling shots!

Comment

I hope the Mods don´t mind this thread.
                            I thought it was trad enough to be posted on here

Draco
                            congrats on your sling shot trophies
                            As for me being a horse crazy I have to say that I like your Horseshoe Sling Shot very much.

As for aiming:
                            I was trying to do my best to talk Bisch into that very special "Thumb Thing Aiming" style … but he refused

Here is Steve´s " the sling shot man" trophy
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

..... And thanks again to Daniel and Fred for coming over and sharing a campfire with us!

Bisch
                              The pleasure was all ours.
                              Thank you and Steve again for sharing campfire with us.
                              Might be seeing you again by the end of this year.

happy trails
                              Daniel

Comment

Working...
                              X