Skunklady and Shabow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skunklady and Shabow

Please give me a call sometime soon. Just wanting to touch base with you on IBO and Chester Shoots.
    Thanks

Will do Mr. Bill!

Comment

Bill,

I tried contacting you via email but could never get through. The reason I was trying to get hold of you was I wanted to hand out sample wood arrows for folks to try out. I usually make heavy hunting shafts for big game but recently came across a very light weight and tough mahogany that trad shooters are liking. They don't split so easy like spruce and can weigh under 300 grains at +- 5 grains. I can send you some ready made samples to try out if you shoot woodies. I also have never been to an IBO event and being from Washington state would ha e to fly down. I was wondering if you have tables for venders that fly in. Don't know if I'll be selling at this time just handing out samples. Thank you for your time sir.

Kevin Forrester. ForresterWoodshafts.com

Comment

Have talked to Kevin Forrester, great talking to him. Looks like he will be coming to Texas in March for the IBO Mid America.

Comment

SkunkLady!!!! been trying to get in touch with you with no luck. Also Levi Bryant has tried and we both would like to touch base with you about the IBO shoot in March.
          Please contact both of us asap!!
          Levi first, then me
          Thanks

Comment

Well who is going to it besides Arvin, Calvin , John and Caleb,Ben ,limbtalker ,and a host of others?

Comment

Working...
            X