Neat little clamp for self filming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat little clamp for self filming

I picked this clamp up at Harbor Freight for around $12. It has worked perfectly so far in many different situations. I was in need of something that I could clamp firmly and anywhere on a day lease operation where I had no idea what the stand set ups were like. This fit the bill. I drilled a hole in the side incase I wanted to side mount the fluid head.
    Truck 18 resize.jpg

Well now I like the heck outta that! I gotta find one. Thanks.

Trailboss

Comment

I've looked on their website and can't find it. Any idea what it's called or the brand name?

Trailboss

Comment

That is one heck of a clamp. I might have to run by there this week. Also would be interested in the name of the clamp.

Comment

Chad let me know if the local store has them.

John if HCH finds them at the local store I'll pick you one up and send it to you.

Comment

Thanks Bill. I'm gonna stop by Northern Tool in Ft Worth tomorrow too and see if they have anything like it.

Trailboss

Comment

Probably wont make it by there this week, but will try and one over there next week. IF anyone finds them before then please post it here so we all know. Thanks.

Comment

Neat looking gadget Gerald. I picked one up at Harbor Freight also. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I checked at Home Depot and Lowes in W'ford and Northern Tool in Ft Worth and none of them have them. I'd sure like a couple if someone finds them.

I couldn't find them on Harbor's website. Anyone got a link?

Trailboss

Comment

John, here is a link that I found on the web. They are 12.99 at Harbor Freight. I searched their website by item number and name and evidently they don't have them on there. I will keep looking.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,43838,47843
                    Last edited by Double L; 05-25-2007, 07:38 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Larry - thanks for helping me locate these.

Trailboss

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00448.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	24725417

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00449.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	24725418

Comment

Dang John, you didn't waste any time in getting them camoed up and ready to go! Mine is still laying on my workbench! You are welcome and as I said in my pm to you....I owe you now!

Now, for the business part, I can't see the bolt that you mount the head to. I can see it on Gerald's. What did you do different?

Comment

I welded mine in place (inside the clamp arms).

Trailboss

Comment

I got ya. I have a new shop and a welder on my wish list. So until then mine gets the washers and bolt like Gerald's. Thanks TB!

Comment

Working...
                            X