Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weaver Invatational coming soon

The Weaver Invatational is on for Oct. 19-20th. Start your plans
    to attend . We lost our lead cook to a trip to Biggscuffle with his Grandson
    on the annual tbot youth hunt. So who is going to step up
    and help cook. Don't everyone speekup all at once.Lol

Judging by last weekends hunt report, Bisch should have the meat covered.

Comment

Can't wait!! Been waiting for this shoot since last year! Me,hunter,Jess,chuck, and maybe my buddy Casey will be there!

Comment

See yall soon

Comment

As of right now this is the only thing I have on the schedule for that weekend! Hope to have a good story for Draco.

Glenn

Comment

In

Comment

I do not have a deer lease this year (first time in 25 years) so I may be able to attend this year. Waiting on the details, I know everyone says what a good time it is.

I am a poor cook, you can't do everything, and I specailized in eating instead.

Comment

I cannot commit to cook yet, Arvin, but I should be able to supply a couple pigs again if you want them.

Bisch

Comment

We where talking about the weaver invitatuonal this past weekend at the camp bullis shoot

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                    We where talking about the weaver invitatuonal this past weekend at the camp bullis shoot
                    Only the good stuff was true!!! I'll see if I can talk Rick into posting the flyer again this year.

Comment

Well shoot a monkey! We planned our campout with our family and another that weekend. I was hoping to attend this year. I forgot to see when this was gonna be first. I would've dfinitely been down to help cook too. Guess I'll say it again. Maybe next year.
                      B

Comment

I should be flying back home that Friday, so if I'm up to the drive, I'll be there. I really enjoy it and it's a lot of fun.

If I make it, I can help cook.

Comment

Awesome shoot! Guys and a hell of a event.... Has anyone heard if James is gonna make it?

Comment

Last I talked to him he was coming. That could make for an
                            interesting selfbow round if James , Caleb , and John show
                            Up. Oh I can't leave out Stan the bowman. I don't count cause
                            I only supply the bows. I can't shoot.

Comment

Me Buster and JT Richards plan on self bowing with y'all this year

Comment

Working...
                              X