Good video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good video

I have noticed alot more new trad shooters here lately like myself and found this video fitting. Its kinda boring at first then he gets to the meat and potatoes. If yall havent watched any of his videos I think you would enjoy them [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNkBcWSaklc&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]The Page - YouTube[/ame]

What is this guys name? I recognize him but cannot remember his name. Anyone, new or veteran, would gain some insight and knowledge by listening to him on the subject of traditional archery.

Bisch

Comment

Cool video, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Jimmy Blackmon, Bisch and I like his attitude too. He goes by rangerb on other trad forums. I believe a few here actually know him, maybe Rick or Arvin.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
          Jimmy Blackmon, Bisch and I like his attitude too. He goes by rangerb on other trad forums. I believe a few here actually know him, maybe Rick or Arvin.
          Thank you! I knew I recognized him and just could not remember his name. He is REALLY good and you cannot go wrong by listening to his advice and using what you can.

Bisch

Comment

Great video, thanks for posting. I am going to check out his other videos when I get some free time.

Comment

Working...
            X