Maxey Trailers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxey Trailers?

I have Two and need two more but can't find them anywhere, looking for 2- 5x10 with dovetail and small gate, with the pin swivel jack. We are hauling Side by Sides daily on some rough roads. I hope someone can help because I sure don't want to go try another brand. hint hint
    Live in austin and working in pecos willing to drive anywhere, Thanks

Get in touch with Oneway. They are made in Paris, TX and he owns/manages the shop

Comment

Charles is a great guy to do business with. I just had sent him a drawing for him to do a custom made for me. Maxey makes the best trailer out there.

Comment

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
        I have Two and need two more but can't find them anywhere, looking for 2- 5x10 with dovetail and small gate, with the pin swivel jack. We are hauling Side by Sides daily on some rough roads. I hope someone can help because I sure don't want to go try another brand. hint hint
        Live in austin and working in pecos willing to drive anywhere, Thanks
        Call me Monday Morning.......Tell them you are the TBH BROTHER from another Mother........and wait for me to get off the phone............I will take care of you!

Comment

Will do thanks so much, looking forward to talking to you

Comment

Returned phone call............got no answer..............left you a message

Comment

Thanks Charles, sounds like I will be good to go week from Friday. Thanks again

Comment

Bill, You are very welcome! We do our best to help our TBH family get what they need. Thanks for giving us shot.

Comment

Working...
                X