On my to do list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my to do list

One thing I've been meaning to do is inventory and document all my firearms. 90% are collectables and I want to make sure that I can provide good info to the insurance should something happen (fire, theft, lost in a boating accident, etc..,,). My plan is to draft an excel spreadsheet with make, model and series number and then add a standard set of photographs of each. (Side views, serial no., to view, etc...) I would save to a thumb drive and have two copies, one in my safe and one in our bank safety deposit box. Question is .., am I missing anything? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

That's a good idea I haven't done that since before hurricane Rita

Comment

Since I had today off I have been catching up on some honey dos. This is the next item of business for this evening

Comment

If you have an ipad there is an app called Gun Log that is pretty good for this.

Comment

Comment

Just updated mine the other night after reading the thread about one of our members was robbed. Even found a few that I had hid from the wife. Now I just need to speak to my ins agent to make sure I don't need any other riders for my policy.

Comment

Thanks guys!

I hadn't thought of apps. I'm now thinking about having them appraised so I have a good base line $ value.

Comment

Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                  If you have an ipad there is an app called Gun Log that is pretty good for this.
                  Just downloaded i, thanks!!!

Comment

Carbonite.com. This is the best for backups and can be access from any computer plus smart phones.

Comment

Working...
                    X