Just traded for this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just traded for this!!

I just traded my toolbox which I never use for this...

Mossberg 715T

Nice trade

Comment

Someone came out on top...nice!

Comment

Sweet!! Good trade dood

Comment

still time for the guy to back out, really hope he doesn't. He is suppost to meet me tomorrow or wed. It isn't a .223, but a tatical .22 will still be fun.

Comment

If its a .22 what kinda box you trading, I might have a different opinion....

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Traded a craftsman roll around. I never used it. Got another box that has my tools in it. Think i paid $199 for the box a couple years ago on a black friday sale.

Comment

JUNK....PURE JUNK.....but I'll give you $50.00 for it, so that you don't have to feel cheated! (LOL!!!)

Good buy, and I bet it will be a BLAST (BWAHhaha! - I'm just killing myself this morning!!)!!

Comment

Originally posted by LennyWayne View Post
                    JUNK....PURE JUNK.....but I'll give you $50.00 for it, so that you don't have to feel cheated! (LOL!!!)

Good buy, and I bet it will be a BLAST (BWAHhaha! - I'm just killing myself this morning!!)!!
                    Lol good coffee this morning???

Comment

Way to go !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                        Traded a craftsman roll around. I never used it. Got another box that has my tools in it. Think i paid $199 for the box a couple years ago on a black friday sale.
                        Good trade then!!! I was hoping you wouldn't say it was a snap-on box!

Comment

Originally posted by LennyWayne View Post

Why junk?

Comment

I bought that gun this summer, Blast to shoot, lots of fun already put around 1500 rounds through mine just plinking at the ranch have not had any problems with it, Fun big boy toy

Comment

You Win!

Comment

Working...
                              X