FFA 2007 County and State projects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFA 2007 County and State projects.

2007 FFA Projects......show em if ya gott em!

I figured I would post this for Cameron while he is away at college. These are Charmayne's animals for state and county show this year. Its sure different without you Cameron but we still want you to be part of it when your schedule permits.

This is sheep is suppose to be a Champ in the making....its a big ole dude. We could probably show this one in play days and make our $ back.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	black10_18.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	24716143
    This is Charmayne's Fine wool, he's a little thing but has lots of promise. We are just now figuring out this sheep stuff and it helps to run with the consistent winners of big shows in the past to learn the ropes.

Name:	finewool10_18.JPG
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	24716145
    Now comes to more familiar ground the pigs! This cross gilt ought to fill out right, she's long and has the butt and frame.

Name:	X_10_18.JPG
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	24716146
    This soon to be barrow looks surprisingly good for a consistantly tuff Duroc class and will go to state and hopefully by pass the sift pen.....with fingers crossed that one of the other 3 animals will put us in the county sell!

Name:	droc_1018.JPG
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	24716144
    This is the line up for 2007 for county and state from the Gott's back yard. We miss you Cameron!
    Love, Dad
    Last edited by spur; 10-18-2006, 05:14 PM.

awesome amimals

Comment

that cross gilt looks good. Duroc has some potential as well. Don't know anything about lambs other than they are a lot of work and stink. Good luck this year.

Comment

good lookin crop, good luck!

Comment

Thanks yall....the only reason I am learning about sheep is because I have a daughter who has been interested in them for 3 years. Got all my pig savvy from working with Cameron for 9 years in FFA.

Comment

looks good Spur. I enjoyed raising the animals in school.

Comment

Looks good ya'll, I sure hope the extra room and dough can help char push her way up even higher this year.

Comment

Looks good! I love those Durocs. My first ever show animal was a big ole Duroc. I loved walking around in that sea of red come show time. Good luck this year to yall!

Comment

Bring'em to the Star of Texas Fair & Rodeo. You'll always have a friend here to take care of you in the sale. My wife sleeps with the chair of the STFR Auction Committee.

Good luck this year!

Comment

Looks good ya'll, I sure hope the extra room and dough can help char push her way up even higher this year.
                    It aint the same...I'd give up the extra room for a son back home.

Thanks Tex, et al...... we may be at the Star this year.

Comment

If you need pointers on how not to pose your hog.... I'm your Huckleberry!

Name:	DGS GC HOG2.jpg
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	23815302

Good luck to Charm this year!
                      Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Nice Devin! Grand Champion is a major deal.....Did they have hogs back then?
                        Charmayne spoiled herself first rattle out of the box.....Cameron had to earn his every year!.... but that being said....Cameron placed an undisputed 7 out of 9 years at our county show which is a huge accomplishment. If Charmayne drops the ball on one more county sale she can not tie his record in gold!

Name:	Char Breed Champ Cross 2000.jpg
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	23815307

Comment

lookin good char

Comment

Working...
                          X