Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double L

Hey friends on the Trad Page.

Well it's time again for the annual Double L hunt. We have had the same group going down (with one or two change outs) for the last half dozen years. We have had some great success and a ton of fun.

Well, Buff and Ol man will not be making the trip this year. Bisch had some friends interested, but they never committed. Same with a another guy who expressed interest.

Right now we have four, which is an okay number, but we could hunt up to six.

So, I know it is kind of late notice, it's the last weekend of this month...FRIDAY 24th, afternoon to SUNDAY 26th of August....but if anyone here would like to join let em know. We are all traditional shooters so far, but there is not a rule on that. It's kind of a trad hunt, but if someone really wanted to come shoot a compound...I wouldn't care.

You can go check the web page, but I beleive the hunt is 150 a day and you get 2 hogs for the weekend for that price. Then the exotics all have a trophy fee (market priced).

If you are in the market for a nice exotic, you can get one here. In the last few years I have taken; nilgai, addax, axis, aoudad, and oryx...and my daughter took a great fallow.

Let me know if you are interested.....oh, it's just west of Victoria in between Houston and Corpus. (for those that don't know or want to google map it)

Chunky
Working...
X