Anyone wanna go???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna go???

Been wanting to go shoot the techno hunt at On Target Archery in Canton and was going to see if any trad guys close to the Canton area want to meet up. If anyone is interested let me know and we will try to meet up.

Clay

When are you looking at going Clay?
    B

Comment

If this was Canton Ohio I would be there in a heart beat. You will love the Techno hunt and if they have the small game hunt try that it is a blast.

Comment

I'm flexible buddy. They open at noon Tuesday - Friday so I thought if someone wanted to meet up and shoot a few rounds we could get there when they open before a crowd gathers in the evening.

Clay

Comment

Originally posted by traditionalman View Post
          If this was Canton Ohio I would be there in a heart beat. You will love the Techno hunt and if they have the small game hunt try that it is a blast.
          I usually shoot it once a week but I haven't been lately. I love the small game challenge it is a neat set up for sure. It's real nice this time of year when it's 100 degrees and you can shoot in the a/c.

Clay

Comment

I've shot that there a few times and it's a blast

Comment

Clay, I wish that I was going to be in the area. Maybe we'll shoot it this fall after we get done cleaning our animals, LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                Clay, I wish that I was going to be in the area. Maybe we'll shoot it this fall after we get done cleaning our animals, LOL...
                It's looking good brother, new bucks showing up everyday and more doe than you got tags I assure you of that.

Clay

Comment

Ok, i know I'm not off till after next weekend. Working back shift everyday. I'll look at the schedule and see when i'm off coming up.
                  B

Comment

I would be interested for sure..............lets hear some tenative dates

Comment

A buddy and I are going Friday for sure. I'll go again next week any day you can make it just let me know.

Clay

Comment

Well it looks like working back shift till the third. I have to sleep the morning of the 3rd for a while. We are volunteering in a designated driver program that night and then busy saturday with my dads birthday. Back to work sunday or monday. Maybe in a few weeks I can get in on this.
                        B

Comment

Working...
                        X