Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source for cheap arrows

Hey Guys,

My kids started shooting and the only thing I had was my carbon arrows. They've already shot one in half and are chewing up the rest.

Any place to get some cheap arrows for them?

Lancaster Archery and 3Rivers Archery sell kids arrows. You can also check Cabelas, Academy, Bass Pro Shops, and Wally World.

Comment

Thanks Loreva.... Any brand in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by ggenovez View Post
        Thanks Loreva.... Any brand in particular?
        If you have the ability to fletch ur own fsdiscountarchery has the cheapest shafts I have found anywhere online... They have gold tip youth for around 29.99 a dozen and they are good up to 45 pounds

Comment

Th Bubba,

The only gold tip youth I found was for 27.99 for 1/2 a dozen

Comment

They may have went up since I bought last

Comment

How old are your kids? If they're shooting anything under 30lbs, then dowel arrows are just the ticket. I use 5/16 dowels from home depot, cut them to 18", use a 70gr. field tip, and fletch with 3" or 4" feathers. A dozen costs me less than $20...

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
                How old are your kids? If they're shooting anything under 30lbs, then dowel arrows are just the ticket. I use 5/16 dowels from home depot, cut them to 18", use a 70gr. field tip, and fletch with 3" or 4" feathers. A dozen costs me less than $20...
                That ain't a bad idea.

Comment

Yeah, That sounds like a great ideal. Just got to find a link on how to build them... My daughter is 10...

Comment

Working...
                  X