Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Texas Area 3D Schedule (ASA North Clubs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Texas Area 3D Schedule (ASA North Clubs)

I have put together a consolidated schedule for the eight North Texas ASA clubs that are hosting ASA qualifiers for 2008. This schedule lists all of the club shoots and ASA events as well as contact information. As you can see there are shoots every weekend from January until September. 3D archery is alive, well and growing in Texas. Come on out and join us for a great time.

I could not attach the schedule due to its size. Please go to this link. You can then download and print the schedule.

Thanks for the information, I shot my first 3D sunday and loved it, I guess I have ANOTHER hobbie.

Comment

please tell me you posted this on that OTHER(asafed) web site for texas 3d!!!

Comment

No.....but I will.

I gotta work a little too.

Comment

Thanks Mike! This is a big help being the clubs don't seem to be updating the web sites.

Comment

You are welcome Randy.

All you 3D'ers need to copy this to your computer or print it off.

From Abilene to Brownwood to Paris this schedule will keep you busy from January to September.

Comment

Can you give me a link or something to find the rules for equipment and classes and such.

I have not shot a real 3D shoot since I was 10 but, I have a few friends that I got shooting and they want to try and I might as well tag along!

Comment

You can look at the ASA and the IBO rules pages. The clubs in this area have all gone to ASA format. Come on out to Cowtown on Feb. 3rd and we will get you back into it. www.asaarchery.com www.ibo.net

Comment

North Texas Area Shoot Schedule

This is for Toby.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I can't get that to come up on my computer? Am I the only one having trouble w/ it.

Comment

thanks it was just the computer i was on.

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for the schedule.

Scott

Comment

What is the south's schedule?

Comment

Tracy. The ASA South schedule is up on the Texas Federation website.

Comment

Working...
                              X