Game cam pics, guess score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game cam pics, guess score?

These are some pics from 10 miles east of Hallettsville, in Lavaca county, what do yall think they would age/score.
    Attached Files

lookin good !!

Comment

The buck in the 3rd pic will score the most. The buck in the 4th pic is more mature.

Comment

great deer. Which one do you have your eye on?

Comment

Well the buck in the 2nd and 3rd pic is the same buck, and hes the one i had my eye on. i have lots of pics of him but i have yet to see him in person. im going down for the thursday evening hunt and hunting solid till sunday, hopefully with cooler weather and that dang full moon gone i might see some mature deer.

Comment

Originally posted by park5115 View Post
            Well the buck in the 2nd and 3rd pic is the same buck, and hes the one i had my eye on. i have lots of pics of him but i have yet to see him in person. im going down for the thursday evening hunt and hunting solid till sunday, hopefully with cooler weather and that dang full moon gone i might see some mature deer.
            The buck in pic 2 is not the same as pic 3. The date on the camera is only 3 days apart. There is no way that buck grew that much in 3 days.

Comment

nice bucks.

Comment

Very nice..

Comment

Hard to say score in velvet. Nice bucks!

Comment

okay...where is this in Lavaca Cty?

Comment

oops...double post

Comment

Just by looking at the brow tines...the buck in picture two and three sure look like the same to me.

Comment

Nice pics!! Good luck on your hunt!!

Comment

They look like the same buck to me too. I would say he's 3.5 and would score about 120-125". Very nice buck for Lavaca Cty.
                            The 9pt will probably score about 115-118", another nice deer.

Comment

the are the same buck, ive got dozens of pictures of him, on the right g2 there is a slight lump that is more visible in other pics, and his left brow tine is kinda angled back. the place is near sublime in lavaca county

Comment

Working...
                              X