Grapvine lake 10 point/doe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grapvine lake 10 point/doe

Heres some real nice deer from grapvine corp land, why am I going to LBJ again?
    Attached Files

ssshhhhh.......be very very quiet! You'll let the 'secret' out!

Comment

Nice buck! congrats on both deer. I see your truck parked out there quite a bit. I know you have put in a lot of time, congrats again.

Comment

congrats its been hard hunting up there

Comment

Agree, shh! Congrat's though! I know I recognize the truck, but can't remember which spot I've seen it at

Comment

Hey man is that the 10 that you left a note on the fence for.

Comment

Hey man is that the 10 that you left a note on the fence for.
              I'm not the one who shot it just seen it over on the hunting reports thread, I guess he never found the big one he wounded a week earlier (I'm guessing this is the one/note on the fence you are reffering to?).

Comment

DFWarcher, That nice of you to be excited about MY bow kills, but I would remind you that I have NOT said where these deer were taken. Statements like these are only made mislead people, to make them think that there are deer out there. Don't forget it is my face that is in these photos.

Comment

DFWarcher, Did you have permission from BP to repost his pictures? If not then next time have the courtesy, respect and decency to contact the rightful owner of the original photos before reposting for your own glory. Oh by the way have Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

I say its fair game if he posted the pics although there is some courtesy to be had here. He should have thought of consequences before he started posting about a big buck he injured on grapevine then posting these pics with not to mention a very identifiable truck, if he didn't want us to know where he's hunting. You might ask a moderator to pull the post.
                    Last edited by boss bowman; 11-21-2007, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Here guys here is some pics of somebody I don't even know who shot a deer. You must be quickstrikes brother!

Comment

HaHa,this thread is hilarious! Just because someone seen Bulletpusher's truck parked at Grapevine doesn't mean that's where he shot those deer.Could have been any one of a dozen public land areas in north Texas...Benbrook,Whitney,etc. By the way I think the GPS coordinates he gave was for Bass Pro Shops. LOL. I wouldn't want my honey-holes "outed" on a public forum either. Keep 'em guessing BP!

Comment

Last edited by DFWarcher; 11-22-2007, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Why is it public land hunters get all pissy about really simple stuff, LOL!!

Comment

GLORY to dfwarcher!!!

if we have to get permission "from the rightful owner" to post/re-post pics (that were posted onto the WORLD WIDE web), then there are going to be ALOT of posts deleted!! should we also seek permission from craigslist post-ers when we give the tbh guys a lead on a deal?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X