LBJ Doe Permits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ Doe Permits

So have all the permits been mailed? My brother got his last thursday, nothing for me or my father...bummer! Guess I'll have to stick one pretty quick during archery season before general opens up.

I haven't gotten mine either nor for SHNF. =(. Any one else received theres yet?

Comment

i got mine for LBJ, and so did my best friend, and his GF. give them a call.

Comment

I got one and so did my hunting partner. We'll be gunning for them with his ultra slug monster!

Comment

How do I get the app to fill out to apply to get a permit? And dureing general season on LBJ I can only hunt bucks? And is it draw only everywhere for general season on does or bucks? I am kinda confused and I have tryed to read in my books but I havent got very far. Thanks.

Comment

I got mine .

Comment

Aj.....you can take does during the archery season----WITHOUT a permit but during the GENERAL season it is BUCKS ONLY unless you apply for and receive a doe permit that is issued from the USFS office in Lufkin Tx. You can apply online by going to the website online.
              Sometimes on the first day of the general season, the Wardens and Rangers offer doe permits while driving around checking on hunters....like I said, SOMETIMES.
              I would suggest.......and don't take this the wrong way......that a little personal research online with the proper websites and a little imagination, will answer 99% of the questions that you have for alot of the people on the board.........
              congrats on your new baby. May he or she be happy, healthy and well.

Comment

Originally posted by quickstrike View Post
                How do I get the app to fill out to apply to get a permit? And dureing general season on LBJ I can only hunt bucks? And is it draw only everywhere for general season on does or bucks? I am kinda confused and I have tryed to read in my books but I havent got very far. Thanks.

Here you go.

Comment

I got mine for SHNF yesterday! Feel better for not getting anything drawn with TPWD

Comment

How do u get a doe permit for lbj

Comment

Please read post 7 and 8. These are 8 year old post, in case you didn't notice the dates.

Comment

Working...
                      X