Brushy Hill Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill Bowhunting

Some friends and I are going down there the first week in Oct. We kinda figured it would be best to catch the bucks when they havent been pressured that much yet. Has anyone hunted this ranch early in the season? How is it all around?

i've heard good things, but probably won't get down there until late oct./early nov. waiting on scheduling for a buddy of mine. let us know how it goes.

Comment

I hunted there a few years back and I saw plenty of game. My group hunted the will rhelm pasture. I hunted the edge of a big oat patch after finding many scrapes in the area. As luck would have it two P&Y bucks showed themselves near dark @ the other end of the field. Not sure if chris is still there but he will steer you in the right direction. Pete is a good host and rusty is helpful. If I had a choice I'd hunt back in the rhelm or try the kreager. Good luck. Aim small/miss small

Comment

We are set up to hunt Hog Heaven South. We arent looking for monsters we just want a chance to shoot some stuff.

Comment

I don't know who this is but I'll be going on the trip with you the 5th -7th. You might want to go read the ranches homepage. If the "stuff" you shout is too small or not allowed, it's a $500 replacement fee. The whitetails have to have a 14in spread, no does, and spikes must be 8in long on each side. Ohe yeah by the way I will be looking for monsters.

Originally posted by AggieBowHunter09 View Post
          We are set up to hunt Hog Heaven South. We arent looking for monsters we just want a chance to shoot some stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X