D-i-y D-i-v-o-r-c-e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-i-y D-i-v-o-r-c-e

Perhaps. I picked up an old gate at the ranch this weekend and it made it up to the media/game room in princess' new house. We just moved in and the neighbors looked at me like I was truly crazy as I carried the gate through the front door. We'll see if I will be sleeping in the room when the woman of the house comes home. Oh yeah, media room complete with the 19" TV at this time.
    Attached Files

Good luck!

Comment

Doesn't look to bad. Of course, that chair looks pretty comfortable.

Comment

That is really kool. My husband would never let me do something like that. Or would he....

Comment

Well, Is she home yet?

Comment

Looks pretty cool to me

Comment

Yep, she's home and he's not!!!!!

Comment

Way cool!!!

Comment

I swung by the courthouse at lunch and no divorce petition on file. Actually she really (says) she likes it. I never would have had the green light if I had asked, but once in place I think it looks ok. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission at times.

Comment

That gate looks real purdee in there!

That is until you fill up the walls.
                    And then start having floor pedestals done.
                    And then realize that gate is taking up valuable floor space!!!

Comment

Very cool room and you could sleep on either that chair or couch. I've been on worse and been happy!

Comment

Nice looking house cat, looks ****** from the flash..

Cool looking with gate, string some Barb wire on one end.. few snakes. done.

nice.

Comment

Nice! I like the gate. Put a calf rope on there with the saddle, I think that would look good.

A good hearted woman would understand a good time'n man! Hope the couch is nice!

My bad, I see the rope-great western minds think a like!

Comment

Whew! You scared me! I thought someone was really getting a divorce.

Comment

That is pretty neat. Is that a picture of John Wayne or Ronald Reagan on the left wall?

Comment

Working...
                              X