Popup 3D Money Shoot/Leander, TX/July 28-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popup 3D Money Shoot/Leander, TX/July 28-29

There will be a popup 3D Money Shoot in Leander, TX July 28-29. My cousin-in-law (Brad Gregory) is coordinating the event. If you have any questions, and can't get a hold of him, just PM me, and I'll get back in touch with you. If there is enough interest, I would not be against meeting at my house after the event and having a few cold ones and/or throwing something on the pit, as mi casa is only a few miles from the event site.

Thanks

HR - 2.JPG Rear - 1.JPG

ttt

Comment

Chris, small world. Brad and his dad Lee are good friends of mine.

Comment

Small world indeed. I've only know Brad for the last five years or so, and really got to know him over the last two to three. He married my cousin (on the Ignotz side) and he's a great guy. I ran into him this weekend at a gas station of Leander Rd. and told him I'd give him a hand setting up. If you're in town, you should come show us how to win the big money!

Comment

Simek this is the first I have heard of this will try and get some people together and shoot this. If you only shoot on Sat. will that be in the running for prize amounts or do you have to be there on Sunday as well?

thanks Nathan

Comment

Sounds good!! I know that quite a few of Montgomery County Archery members are planning on migrating over after our club shoot on Sat morning.

Comment

to answer nates question, yes, your best score will count in the overall, ill be there sunday

Comment

Working...
              X