Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age & score?

Age & Score?

Don't have a good broadside or front picture. Only two times I saw him a few years ago. First picture is from August and second is in January the week after season closed. Not sure if its the same deer. Saw one other deer that year this size but it was the opposite side he broke off. Thinking these two had a good fight.
    Attached Files

Hard to tell for sure. I'd guess 4 1/2 and low 140's.

Comment

I agree. 4.5 yrs and in the 140" ballpark. What a beauty!

Comment

Looks like 4.5 to me. Gotta hit 140. Nice buck, bet he would look good on the wall!

Comment

The bottom picture looks like at least 5.5 or possibly 6.5. Those hock stains go all the way down to the hoof. A sure sign of a mature buck.

Comment

I'm going to guess he is around 5.5 also. He looks very mature and a great trophy. 140's. more if he had more mass.

Comment

i think this deer is 5 1/2 the picture in august makes him look younger than he really is!no swollen neck ,no hock stains! body is filled out but no sway in back!should be a dandy now!

Comment

Hard to tell if same buck unless he broke his G3 as well in 2nd pic. I would say either 4.5 or 5.5 though. Good luck on him or both of them.

Comment

4.5 yrs 138 score

Comment

What county was this pic taken in. I have had a deer broke off that looks identical to this pic. I'll see if I can find it.

Comment

At least 4.5 at the time of pic, great buck this year.

Comment

he is a HOSS!!!! 5.5 and 140 or so. Take him this year for sure

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          The bottom picture looks like at least 5.5 or possibly 6.5. Those hock stains go all the way down to the hoof. A sure sign of a mature buck.
                          X2. Hard to tell from these pictures, but I'm saying 5.5.

Never get tired of trying to age deer.

Comment

My first guess is 4.5 and 145.....Nice buck!

Comment

4.5 and mid 30's

Comment

Working...
                              X