Another Project Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Project Completed

I've been getting into building things for the house lately. I've posted pictures of them on here: the curtains and curtain rods and the bow rack.
    Now, I've built a "hall tree" (to me it's a hat/coat rack). Same construction materials as the bow rack and curtain rods/holders (cedar and antler). I think it turned out OK. I'm about to run out of sheds, though, so I may be done for a while.
    Attached Files

Dandy Hall Tree right there!

Comment

pretty kool..What type of Ram/Goat is that ??? Whats a hunt like that run ???

Nice shoulder mount to by the way...Im looking to add one to my wall this year..God Willing
      Last edited by Kingslayer; 06-04-2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: more to add

Comment

Very cool! I also like what looks to be a corrugated metal and wood chair rail. You are very talented in the decorating department!

Comment

That looks just like the one you sent me a pic of last night. Pretty cool. Keep up the good work.

Bisch

Comment

Warrior62- I don't know exactly what you call that ram, probably several breeds mixed together. That hunt didn't cost me anything. We were filming a show on that ranch and the landowner allowed me to hunt the ram for nothing.
            Kestimator- that is tin from the barn I tore down behind my house and I trimmed it in cedar 1X4's. That was my wife's idea. I usually just do what the voices in her head tell me to do!

Comment

Hey Steve, we are running out of shedds around here too. we used to see some from time to time around Levelland but they seem to be real scarce lately. Any ideas where they might be hiding?
              your projects look great by the way
              mike

Comment

Youve done a great job on that place Steve!

Comment

Thanks Bobby.
                  Mike- I don't think that boy has picked up a bow in quite a while. He stays busy with the kids, but I still try to encourage him to shoot once in a while.......and I just don't get up that way much.

Comment

You've got a nice abode and some cool stuff Steve!

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Great Job.....Functional, and looks nice !

Comment

Great job

Comment

X2 .............

Comment

Working...
                            X