X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell Me your thoughts...

Has any one hunted on the J Bar B ranch with Todd Rhodes?? Just wondering

Tell me your thoughts.

I hunted it with Todd in Oct. 2004 for exotics. There was some nice animals there I managed to get an Axis, Aoudad, and Corsican. The Axis wasn't what he thought it should be but he said shoot so I did. For this, he said that I could have an Aoudad Ewe also. The Corsican was really cool, he had a right side horn that curled into his head that really made him unique.

Accommodations were good, food was great.

As far as Todd...if you don't mind someone covering up a lie with a lie then I guess it will be ok. I dove hunted with him several times on some lease that he had in Houston and learned real quick that I couldn't be around him that much because I just don't like people that lie and I can't trust them.

I also heard that the ranch has been turned into White Tail only? Can you confirm that? The web site doesn't work anymore.

Comment

I went to school with a Todd Rhodes. Actually we (my cousin and I ) were talking about him this weekend. Not sure if it's the same guy. Is the Todd Rhodes you speak of a taxidermist?

Comment

well i wouldnt call him a taxidermist, he skrewed my boyfriend and his cousin!! they gave him stuff in November of last year and he hastne got it back yet!! Now his cousin is thinking of sewing him!!! but yeah he does some taidermy work.

Comment

I have heard that he does, or should I say that he has said that he does. But everything that he has has been done by American Taxie in Humble, they are also the once that do mine. As I posted before if you like someone that lies then there you go, I don't trust him.

Comment

Let me do a little research before I make any comments.

The only thing I found on the internet for j bar b is the hot dog/ sausage maker in Weimar. Oh, and an outfitter in Colorado.

Comment

The ranch used to be on the web, but I heard through the guys at the Taxi in humble that the ranch was sold and that they were dealing in nothing but Whitetail hunts and no exotics. I don't no what happen. If you find something out let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X