Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't laugh! I bought a Chek-It sight and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't laugh! I bought a Chek-It sight and...

I wanted to know if there was anywhere I could find a scope to go on it. It has a single sight pin now and it looks like a pretty small threaded one also.

This is what it looks like

If you have an older scope that will fit I would also be interested.

Thanks
    Attached Files

If it a 10-24 thred I have an extra housing and lens F/S. If its a 6-24 you might have to drill a tap it to 10-24.

Comment

I'll check tomorrow

Originally posted by APEX127 View Post
      If it a 10-24 thred I have an extra housing and lens F/S. If its a 6-24 you might have to drill a tap it to 10-24.

I'll see if the threads can be tapped when I go to The Bow Zone tomorrow. What are you asking for the scope and what power is it? What sort of dot is in the center or is it a pin? Can you upload a picture of it?

Thanks!!

Comment

Its real easy to check the thred , us a sight mounting screw and see if it will threds into the hole were the pin goes into if it does its a 10-24. The housing (small) and scope lens is made by super scope and the lens is a 4x, specialtyarchery.com

Comment

Cool, it matches the flames on your shirt!

Comment

It matches my bow too!

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
            Cool, it matches the flames on your shirt!
            It matches the bow too!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi folks!

Doug here from Ontario, just signed up. I was doing a search for a "Check-it scope" and saw this thread. Looks like what I have here is a bow scope, black housing with a centre dot and a bubble level on the bottom, long threaded rod attached to a silver band around the housing, marked +100 Check-it.

I am a bit challenged when it comes to posting pictures on web sites, but anyways it looks like this sight is designed to be put on a bracket, perhaps of the type that the original poster mentions.

Doug

Comment

OK I see that I am unable to send private messages until and unless I have a bunch of posts - fair enough, I am on a few websites where we have kids that post drivel and annoy people right from the get-go........

Anyways, paraarcher if this sight I have is of interest to you please let me know. I think the US govt will allow bow parts to be shipped to the USA??? I know that it is hard slugging to send gun stuff across the border these years, but maybe not archery equipment. Or precision optical instruments.

Doug

Comment

AIn't nuthin to laugh about. I still use my old Check-It for 3-D. Like the old sayin.... If it ain't broke....

Comment

Working...
                  X