Bow Question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Question!

I am thinking about trading for an Elite bow!Anyone else shoot one and can give me some feedback on them?Its an Elite E500 is this a good bow?

I have been reading some really good reviews lately on Elite bows. Recently I got the itch so I went and shot the Elite Judge...well I got a call from JerryR yesterday telling mine had arrived I can't speak about that specific model but if it shoots like the Judge you will be satisfied

Comment

Elite

Never heard of Elite bows until September 09. Started reading some reviews about them and got real interested. In October I found a shop about 50 miles from my house that carried them and went and shot them. The rest is history as I now own 2 Elites. I have never been a fan boy as I have owned and still own several different brands of bows but the fit/finish/quality/ performance of the Elite bows have me hooked right now. I would put them right up there with Hoyt, Mathews, PSE, and Bowtech which are all good bows.

All I can say is give them a try and see what you think.
      Last edited by Hornytoad; 03-03-2010, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Elite bows are truly a work of art!

Comment

Awesome finish... great shooting bows.

Comment

The E500 is one of the first models Elite made and one of the best from what I have heard. I have owned two Elites and love them. They have a lifetime warranty regardless of the owner and use Barnesdale Limbs. Good stuff!

Comment

Excellent bow, lifetime warranty to whoever owns it. Let me know where it is if you don't want it..........

Stu

Comment

elite

elite bows are IMO best on the market. I just came in from shooting 1" groups at 40 yds. Just shoots and holds like a dream. not to mention the warrenty,elite promise and top notch customer secvice. you will love it

Comment

I've read that they are fast and fairly forgiving.

Comment

Working...
                  X