arrow racks/holders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrow racks/holders?

Hey guys, I am new to archery but am already accumulating lots of arrows. I am looking for ideas on a wooden arrow rack to store/display them. Anyone have pictures, dimensions, plans etc. they could post. Thanks in advance, Jeff.

Arrow/Bow rack

I have a crude design of a bow rack/arrow rack. I can't load the pics so I will email them to you. If you have AutoCad I can send you the file I used to make it.

Comment

It's raw but I think you'll get the picture.

Comment

The arrow rack that I have is one that an architect might have and could be used for plans or maps. My wife had it made for me when she saw how many arrows I have. It is made of wood with squared dividers. I think it measures about 2' X 2' X 18"-22" ( the back angles off).
        I have also seen one that is made up of a bunch of 6" PVC pipe cut up about 22" long and then bound up to form a square.

Comment

bowhica,
          if you made your bow holder, how did you make your arrow wholes line up at those angles?
          btw, dude that holder is awesome! simple, yet effective and displays nicely...i love it.

Comment

bow rack

Thank you!!!

You basically put the arrow tip in the wooden dowel and lay the arrow in the top of the board. Mark it then move it up. Mark the center of the board and drill toward the dowel.

I plan on making another one with stain grade wood.

Comment

thanks bowhica,
              i have some of fence wood that i need to use or i might see if i can bum a few pieces of cedar from my father-in-law. the whole thing is made of 1x4's correct, and a wooden dowl?

-Letney

Comment

As simple as a 1"x4"x10' and a 1 1/2" wood dowel.
                Only thing I ask is that if you build it you MUST post it for review. LOL!! I am currently building my Hog pipe feeder and it is neat. I'll post my pics of it in the DIY/hog pipe. Later.

Comment

I want one like they have on the bug scuffle site.

Comment

Here is a picture of my bow rack.

My Dad made it for me from worm infested Ash from our farm, you can see the worm grooves in the wood if you look close. The way it is set up it will hold a dozen arrows.

In case you were wondering, the arrows with pink vanes are NOT mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal View Post
                      Here is a picture of my bow rack.
                      In case you were wondering, the arrows with pink vanes are NOT mine.
                      Yeah.....what ever you say!!!!

Comment

Hey little brother (bowhica) I sure like that bow rack!!!!!

Comment

nice job

Comment

Arrow/bow rack....

Hey big brother (Bryanc) is something you would like to say?

Comment

Other Thread

Check for the "Nice Bow Rack" thread on this forum: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ead.php?t=9931
                              There're some nice ones there too.

Comment

Working...
                              X