Lighted Nocks batteries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighted Nocks batteries?

Ok, I've seen it here before, but for some reason, it did not register in my brain.

I 'discovered' the new Thill and Rod&Bobbs lighted batteries are twist on, not push on.

Does anyone have suggestions for finding the push on or suggestions for alternatives?

they still sell the push on-offs in some stores just look around some have them and some dont..

Comment

I have bought them at Gander Mountain.

Comment

Academy has both green and red.

Comment

I bought these at Academy, but when I went to replace one I realized they were twist ons.

Come on Gander Mtn -OPEN!!

Comment

I can't find these at the academy by my house but they have them online at Cabela's.

Comment

Switchback, Academy in N. Richland Hills have the Rod&Bobs battery refills for $2.99,and they come in Red,Green,& Yellow,and they are the push"n"pull,I was just there,but didnt get any,'cause after dropping $130.00 for work boots,i thought i better not spend anymore money.....Brian
              Last edited by BrianW; 04-30-2007, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks Brian. That's the one I was at but couldn't find any when I went. It was awhile ago. I went ahead and bought a dozen luminoks on Ebay.

Comment

I just made up a couple with the rod and bobs lights. They work perfectly. I used the red, for some reason yellow was more expensive at my academy.

Comment

can any one post a walk through on how to build them or make a video i tried to watch the one on u tube but something is wrong with my flash player.

Comment

Texas Terror, sometimes I can't view videos when I'm on AOL but if I go to Internetexplorer it usually works. Might try that.

Comment

Working...
                      X