Rain gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain gear

What rain gear do you use? Looking for some that is light weight to use on duck hunts and wet rides across Baffin Bay. Frogg Toggs any good?

I dont duck hunt , but I will never buy frogg toggs again. I have had several pairs in the past they don't hold up very well. With that said I also don't like Columbia either. What I'm using now is huk rain gear. So far I'm pleased.

Comment

HUK is what i have very satisfied

Comment

Look at Cabela’s rainy river gore-tex paclite. It’s on sale right now.

Comment

Bass pro’s 100mph rain gear is great. I wear it bass fishing

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I've had a set of Browning Gore Tex rain gear for nearly 20 years. A good suit of rain gear is worth the investment.Don't cheap out,take care of it and it lasts a long time.

Comment

100 mph is good

Comment

Simms waders with a good jacket.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had the same frogtogs for years and they're mainly used when on my Harley road trips which is really hard on them. Maybe I'm just lucky but mine are tough as he(ck).

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kuiu works well.
                    You can get insulate or not, quality all around.

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                      What rain gear do you use? Looking for some that is light weight to use on duck hunts and wet rides across Baffin Bay. Frogg Toggs any good?

I bought a set of Frogg Togg pants and jacket from Cabelas that was terrible. It was really light weight and both pants and jacket came in a bag for $150. I wore it on one gator hunt and on the way back in it started pouring by the time I got back to the dock I was soaked. Ended up throwing it in the dryer and returning it the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rivers west

Comment

I have the Sitka downpour and its keeps me bone dry.

Comment

Slumberjack Windage Pants and Jacket, survived sliding down shale slides in WY and pretty quiet for rain gear. Its my main go to and its a heck of alot cheaper than the other big names.

Comment

For the Dollar value Academies H20 Express is good and I Actually prefer it over my BPS 100mph. Cabelas Guide wear is good as well. If I fished in more rainy weather I would go with HUK.

Comment

Working...
                              X