If you’re looking for work here it is!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you’re looking for work here it is!!

I know there’s probably not many here looking to be a roughneck but if there is here are some solid opportunities to get in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1515845897.294648.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	25136480
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1515845906.792367.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	25136481

Good gigs for the right person

Comment

Too tough for me!

Comment

Comment

Most of the fracking companies are hiring for all positions in San Antonio. They are having job fairs in the Valley and in Laredo, trying to lure guys to come here. Aint nobody wants to work around here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
            Good gigs for the right person
            Yep

Not sure what Cactus pays but I know the Patterson guys all in make around 70k starting out with half the year off

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              Most of the fracking companies are hiring for all positions in San Antonio. They are having job fairs in the Valley and in Laredo, trying to lure guys to come here. Aint nobody wants to work around here.
              A lot hasn’t to do with hands who were working and got comfy, got laid off, and found new jobs and now are too hesitant to jump back in due to uncertainty. But that’s the oilfield. Like a roller coaster. Ain’t for everyone.

Comment

The water faucet is about to be turned on full flow...

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
                  A lot hasn’t to do with hands who were working and got comfy, got laid off, and found new jobs and now are too hesitant to jump back in due to uncertainty. But that’s the oilfield. Like a roller coaster. Ain’t for everyone.
                  Yes sir that is true. I know that they are hiring and firing too. No call no shows, random drug tests and lying or laziness is getting a lot of guys in trouble. A fella ought to be able to get job fairly easy right now.

I started adding inventory again just in case we get rocking and rolling again.

Comment

I dont think I want to do that at 50 YOA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Gunna get ran on like junk iron

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Gunna get ran on like junk iron
                        One of my favorite sayings. Extremely happy to see things picking back up!

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                          I dont think I want to do that at 50 YOA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                          Not too bad. Nothing rough about being a roughneck anymore

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Not too bad. Nothing rough about being a roughneck anymore
                            True story there. “Take your time, don’t get in a rush, fill out 47 trees worth of paper work to move a lift sub with the fork lift, if you’re not sure ask everyone until someone finds the right answer, do 9 JSA’s for one job, for the love of God don’t say ugly things to mediocre hands.”

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                              True story there. “Take your time, don’t get in a rush, fill out 47 trees worth of paper work to move a lift sub with the fork lift, if you’re not sure ask everyone until someone finds the right answer, do 9 JSA’s for one job, for the love of God don’t say ugly things to mediocre hands.”
                              See easy money haha

Comment

Working...
                              X