Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 12-31-2017, 09:03 PM   #51
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheels View Post
I think law enforcement is trying to keep this covered to prevent copycat crimes. This nuckle head was a radical democrat that wanted to kill conservatives. They have themselves wrapped up into how horrible Trump is.. Just look at the target and that tells you a lot about the motive. Same with the other idiot that tried to kill republican congressmen and senators at their baseball game. Again look at the target and that tells you the motive.

As far as multiple shooters - no. Those other shots were echos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I believe the media already knows the shooting was antifa, it will not help their political agenda by reporting same so they've shut up. But if it were to further the media's political agenda they'd report on the story for weeks if not months. Members of the LV entry team reported finding antifa printed material in the LV shooters motel room.

x2
Nailed it!

If this had been a gun lovin' conservative Christian, it would still be wall to wall coverage... Wouldn't surprise me one bit that the silence is to prevent revealing links to high dollar DemoKrauts.

The guy bein' a libtard doesn't fit the MSM agenda... the way people close to it keep turnin' up dedd, might be a Clintonian mafia connection there...
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 09:43 PM   #52
super_dave
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NW Smith County

Iíve thought that maybe trump was trying to cover up a terrorist attacking on his watch, but if that was any kind of possibility this wouldíve never been hushed in the media. That in itself Leads me to believe that there was a left wing liberal motive behind this shooting centered on the banning of semi automatic guns. Probably soros or antifa is my guess and his girlfriend set it all up using the circles she runs in
super_dave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 09:58 PM   #53
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
So this second shooter - what happened to him? Did he get away with no one seeing him? Did they kill him and somehow remove his body without anybody noticing? Where exactly was he shooting from where nobody saw him? Who swooped in that quickly to clean up the evidence he left behind on such short notice? Just wondering...
Anyone?
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 11:29 PM   #54
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Quote:
Anyone?
Jerp, why is this question so much more perplexing than the others??

What about the the 3rd & 4th shooter??

If we only had cameras in the area to explain the 'one' shooter's pattern, then the 2nd...

Just saying your angle plays into all the other unknowns.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 11:45 PM   #55
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Tradtiger and Jerp

After the fact I can see the confusion. It's hard to read the conspiracy websites as they seem over the top. If the threads on TBH are still available you may want to read them. Ask yourself how us tin foil hat wearing guys called so many shots. So much was obvious. I declared they would never release video through some excuse. I was called all sorts of names because Vegas has every inch videoed. I also declared we would not ever get to read the note he left. We "guessed" a lot more things correctly also.
Ask yourself why would a guy do this without wanting others to know why? Why bring so many bullets and then shoot yourself so early? Nothing adds up.

And the next shooting or whatever that happens just pay attention for 15-48 hours. Ask questions and think. You will start seeing how much we get lied to. It's crazy.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-01-2018, 12:35 AM   #56
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Question

Quote:
So this second shooter - what happened to him? Did he get away with no one seeing him? Did they kill him and somehow remove his body without anybody noticing? Where exactly was he shooting from where nobody saw him? Who swooped in that quickly to clean up the evidence he left behind on such short notice? Just wondering...
2nd, 3rd, 4th?? Who knows.. One thing is certain in my mind, there was more than one..
Who knows how many shooters there actually where, who EXACTLY was involved, and why they are hiding it.. How does the supposed shooters computer SOMEHOW get stolen, from his house, while the house is being guarded... REALLY... Are You going to believe that garbage???
None of it jives......

If we knew the answer to your question then this discussion would not even be taking place..

There was more than one shooter..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-01-2018, 08:24 AM   #57
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Wonder where all the brass cases went from the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th shooters.
I guess they all used caseless ammo. Some things just can't be hidden.
Meanwhile I need to get busy working on my new tin foil hat.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-01-2018, 08:45 AM   #58
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
So you think there's no conspiracy at all?

You think the shooter had all those guns and ammo and then shot himself before using 1/100 of his ammo or guns?

You believe his computer was stolen after his house was monitored by the FBI?

You believe they knew he had zero political affiliation 12 hours after the shooting but still don't know why he did it?

You believe he forgot to turn on video cameras he had set up all over?

You believe every sq/ft of Vegas is videoed 24/7 but not one camera got this guy on tape coming or going? He had to take quite a few trips to get all that to his room.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:14 AM   #59
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Lol.. Your killing me.. Shell casing can't be hidden?? Wow Really? You don't honestly believe that now do you..

It wouldn't be much of a coverup if they showed us everything they(The Feds)knew or had now would it??

They have 22,000 hours of video footage, according to the victims attorney.. How much of that have we seen.. NONE..
Old 01-01-2018, 11:23 AM   #60
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Lol.. Your killing me.. Shell casing can't be hidden?? Wow Really? You don't honestly believe that now do you..

It wouldn't be much of a coverup if they showed us everything they(The Feds)knew or had now would it??

They have 22,000 hours of video footage, according to the victims attorney.. How much of that have we seen.. NONE..
We've seen none of this guy who's dead. Keep that in mind. It's not an ongoing investigation according to them. If it was one shooter why not release video?

Can't believe there's anyone siding with the FBI.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:51 AM   #61
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress

My biggest issue is the fact there isnít security footage of him bringing in suitcases with guns and ammo, checking into the hotel, gambling, or even getting drunk at a bar. There are cameras everywhere in Vegas. If this was a lone wolf deal there should be no issue showing video of all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-01-2018, 12:00 PM   #62
jerp
Pope & Young

I’m certainly not buying the FBI story - it seems obvious they are covering up something, the question is what? I’m still agnostic on the multiple shooter theory though. If they existed they must have gotten away clean. I find it very hard to believe that in all that confusion - and so many people around - local law enforcement could have caught/killed them without anyone knowing about it. It seems to me they would want everybody to know about it immediately - long before the feds were on the scene and could possibly shut them up
Old 01-01-2018, 12:17 PM   #63
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

John, the FBI have proven through recent events that they lean left and toward the libtard DemoKrauts... I agree they're covering up something, and I suppose there could be a lot of reasons why, but to cover up for the actions of their sugar tit sure seems appropriate and logical. There's no way this guy was a "Trumpian" or anything but a leftist weirdo... The feds have shut this guys history down as good as they did Obummer's past history... to this day we still don't know squat about his early life, especially his college/educational life... If they can do it for a president, they can surely do it for this guy... Almost nothing else makes sense that would fit in with the media being so quiet about it... The silence from the MSM is deafening on this event! That pretty much tells me it's a motive cover up and a protection of the left.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-01-2018, 12:54 PM   #64
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Just like the JFK thing huh?
Old 01-01-2018, 12:59 PM   #65
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

One thing is for certain. If there are multiple shooters then there are black panthers in the Trinity river bottoms and in Louisiana. Uncle Si Robertson says so and I believe him.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:04 PM   #66
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
I’m certainly not buying the FBI story - it seems obvious they are covering up something, the question is what? I’m still agnostic on the multiple shooter theory though. If they existed they must have gotten away clean. I find it very hard to believe that in all that confusion - and so many people around - local law enforcement could have caught/killed them without anyone knowing about it. It seems to me they would want everybody to know about it immediately - long before the feds were on the scene and could possibly shut them up
Remember the witnesses, who were interviewed minutes after the shooting, that were saying that there was a Hispanic man and a woman walking around the crowd telling folks "you all are all going to die tonight"?? They were told this just minutes before the shooting started!!!!!!!!!! Coincidence?? I don't think so..

I've been to more concerts and large public venues than I can count and I'm sure a bunch of use could compile our concert goings into thousands and I bet not 1 single time have we've EVER been told "your all going to die tonight"....

What happened to these people???
Old 01-01-2018, 01:05 PM   #67
jerp
Pope & Young

I agree that one likely reason for the lack of transparency would be that they discovered Paddock was part of the anarchist left. However the FBI is under control of the Departmemt of Justice. One would hope that at some point Sessions will step in and put a stop to FBI obfuscation especially if it is being done for political purposes.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:08 PM   #68
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
I agree that one likely reason for the lack of transparency would be that they discovered Paddock was part of the anarchist left. However the FBI is under control of the Departmemt of Justice. One would hope that at some point Sessions will step in and put a stop to FBI obfuscation especially if it is being done for political purposes.
Fox guarding the hen house Jerp... The DOJ is a joke... You know this..
They are too busy trying to cover up for Hillary and Comey... Priorities.....
Old 01-01-2018, 01:34 PM   #69
jerp
Pope & Young

Let’s say - for arguments sake - that Paddock was in fact the only shooter. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to prove that. LE is in the position of trying to prove a negative which is impossible. If they had video of Paddock just before he opened fire saying he was acting alone many still wouldn’t believe it. The media is so distrusted that any attempt - even honest attempts - to debunk these theories is met by scorn. (They’re either naive, stupid or evil - part of the cover up!) This thing will never be explained to most people’s satisfaction. Never.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:55 PM   #70
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Letís say - for arguments sake - that Paddock was in fact the only shooter. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to prove that. LE is in the position of trying to prove a negative which is impossible. If they had video of Paddock just before he opened fire saying he was acting alone many still wouldnít believe it. The media is so distrusted that any attempt - even honest attempts - to debunk these theories is met by scorn. (Theyíre either naive, stupid or evil - part of the cover up!) This thing will never be explained to most peopleís satisfaction. Never.
I think if the truth ever does come out, which I believe it will, we will all be shocked.
Even the ones of us that already know we are being taken for a ride....
Old 01-01-2018, 02:15 PM   #71
jerp
Pope & Young

Quote:
I think if the truth ever does come out, which I believe it will, we will all be shocked.
Even the ones of us that already know we are being taken for a ride....
Paging Wikileaks!
(May be our best hope)
Old 01-01-2018, 03:15 PM   #72
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Iím certainly not buying the FBI story - it seems obvious they are covering up something, the question is what? Iím still agnostic on the multiple shooter theory though. If they existed they must have gotten away clean. I find it very hard to believe that in all that confusion - and so many people around - local law enforcement could have caught/killed them without anyone knowing about it. It seems to me they would want everybody to know about it immediately - long before the feds were on the scene and could possibly shut them up
We are on the same page more than I thought.

Bottom line to me is whatever they're covering up is probably big. The way they panicked in changing their story gave it all away.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:08 PM   #73
GarGuy
Pope & Young

Im going to guess the guy was a CIA agent that went haywire over Trump.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2018, 09:24 AM   #74
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMFZvMcVlQ

here is a video that proves multiple shooters (to me) turn it up
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2018, 09:50 AM   #75
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwT3X7HRSrM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH70jgF0rLk

First is the Helo map, the second is the theory I believe... Make sure you watch all of the helo map so you can see the drop point of the saudi prince
Old 01-02-2018, 11:09 AM   #76
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Seems this tin foil is not working very good. Anybody know where I can get some gold foil. They say it works better.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:35 AM   #77
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Why the lone shooter?

Because the FBI gets to pat themselves on the back and say, jobs over. The city is safe, spend your tourism dollars here.

Instead of you know, putting the city on lock down and violating civil liberties.
Attached Images

batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #78
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The Red Dirt Area In Doss, Texas!

So who was the intended target and why is the FBI trying to cover this up.

HEB has got HD Foil on sale!
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2018, 01:25 PM   #79
Traildust
Pope & Young

Sandy Hook?
Old 01-02-2018, 01:53 PM   #80
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
So who was the intended target and why is the FBI trying to cover this up.

HEB has got HD Foil on sale!

The Saudi Prince, who was seen being escorted out of the Tropicana (where there was reported shooting) and he was staying in the floors above Paddock which is owned by the four seasons who has a investor who happens to be another saudi prince that was arrested on November 4th...
Old 01-02-2018, 02:43 PM   #81
Traildust
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
The Saudi Prince, who was seen being escorted out of the Tropicana (where there was reported shooting) and he was staying in the floors above Paddock which is owned by the four seasons who has a investor who happens to be another saudi prince that was arrested on November 4th...

Well, you'd think with all the hours detailing the cover-up........the FBI would have taken a little practice at the ****ing gun range!
Old 01-02-2018, 03:28 PM   #82
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
why is the FBI trying to cover this up.
Why wait until October to tell us his motive?

That alone should raise some eyebrows, or the price on foil hats.

The FBI had intel on the Boston bombers, and the Fort Hood shooter and they still acted. Could easily be the case here, and then some. Paddock worked for the Federal Government. As a postal carrier and for the IRS. He was known by the Feds.

Remember what the FBI told us about the Fort Hood shooter?

The FBI found no evidence to indicate Hasan had any co-conspirators or was part of a broader terrorist plot, classifying him as a homegrown violent extremist. Conversely, the Defense Department currently classifies Hasan's attack as an act of workplace violence and would not make further statements until the court martial.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2018, 04:05 PM   #83
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Well, you'd think with all the hours detailing the cover-up........the FBI would have taken a little practice at the ****ing gun range!
Please don't tell me that you are buying into what the FBI is selling.. LOL
Old 01-02-2018, 04:07 PM   #84
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
Now you know things like this happen all the time... Camon now
Old 01-03-2018, 08:13 AM   #85
Traildust
Pope & Young

Lmao!
Old 01-03-2018, 08:15 AM   #86
Traildust
Pope & Young

Quote:
Anyone?
Clearly.......It was Santa Claus and his bag of 'Magic Dust"

A little for Santa, a little for the reindeer, a little more for Santa......
Old 01-03-2018, 05:25 PM   #87
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

The stock "FOIL" was up 45% in 2017
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/foil/?p=foil

Hmmmm
Old 01-04-2018, 05:05 AM   #88
LWC
Ten Point

Wouldn't Trump know if there was some left wing cover up/conspiracy? Why would he keep quiet about it?
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-04-2018, 12:07 PM   #89
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Wouldn't Trump know if there was some left wing cover up/conspiracy? Why would he keep quiet about it?
No its not his job.. Did he know about the FBI and DOJ conspiracy?? He does now but that took a year for that corruption to surface..
Im sure his team is trying to figure out whats going on..
Old 01-04-2018, 12:59 PM   #90
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Wow I still can't wrap my head around the fact NO ONE in the media is talking about, or digging into this? This has future movie written all over it.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-04-2018, 02:20 PM   #91
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
No its not his job.. Did he know about the FBI and DOJ conspiracy?? He does now but that took a year for that corruption to surface..
Maybe Bannon will fill him in on the details of what really happened
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-04-2018, 03:05 PM   #92
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Not to mention the FBI seems to acting as opposition.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-17-2018, 10:03 PM   #93
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

It won't be long now.... Their lies are starting to catch up to them..
Arrest warrant/warrants possibly issued soon. Well I'll be dam..

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2018, 09:17 AM   #94
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
It won't be long now.... Their lies are starting to catch up to them..
Arrest warrant/warrants possibly issued soon. Well I'll be dam..

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!
Explain what's going on.

Warrants for who?

I'm not watching TV to find out LOL
Old 01-18-2018, 10:18 AM   #95
brokeno
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gonzales & Young Co and anywhere

Maybe the same shooter that was with Oswald
brokeno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-18-2018, 11:00 AM   #96
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Explain what's going on.

Warrants for who?

I'm not watching TV to find out LOL
Laura Ingraham's show last night was centered around the Vegas shooting and the obvious coverup.. She said her sources tell her that charges should be filed in the near future.... Imagine that.... He worked alone ehh?

She also had a shooting survivor on.. It interesting to say the least...
He also mentioned that the Vegas authorities had been tipped off about an ISIS attack weeks earlier..
Also a judge has ordered for the release of all search warrants pertaining to this case.. I guess he is fed up too..

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 01-18-2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:22 AM   #97
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Laura Ingraham's show last night was centered around the Vegas shooting and the obvious coverup.. She said her sources tell her that charges should be filed in the near future.... Imagine that.... He worked alone ehh?

She also had a shooting survivor on.. It interesting to say the least...
He also mentioned that the Vegas authorities had been tipped off about an ISIS attack weeks earlier..
Also a judge has ordered for the release of all search warrants pertaining to this case.. I guess he is fed up too..
Vegas always has been and always will be a target for an attack.

I'm sure their is conspiracy to cover up a more sinister act.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-18-2018, 11:27 AM   #98
tradtiger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger

Plenty of things don't add up. Tuned in for developments. Not holding my breath, but tuned in.
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-18-2018, 11:44 AM   #99
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:

I read yesterday that vegas authorities have been using the "possible future issue of warrants" as a reason to withhold any information up to this point. The judge has now given them 1 more week to take care of the pending warrants before he will release the info to the public. (or call their bluff)
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-18-2018, 11:52 AM   #100
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
I read yesterday that vegas authorities have been using the "possible future issue of warrants" as a reason to withhold any information up to this point. The judge has now given them 1 more week to take care of the pending warrants before he will release the info to the public. (or call their bluff)
So basically the public, and the constant stream of Vegas tourists, have been lied to, and are still, at this moment, being lied to about Padock acting alone.. Imagine that..

Let's not slow down the flow of money by exposing the dangers... SMH
Gotta love it..