Axis hunts . Need info on these guys .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis hunts . Need info on these guys .

Anybody know anything about this place? Seems to food to be legit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Seems WAY too good to be true

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      Seems WAY too good to be true
      [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

When it seems too good to be true, it usually is. A few months ago there was a new member posting hunts, (I think in Comfort) and you could only hunt at night. Sounded sketchy at best.

Comment

I think that same guy was posting that info on here a while back. From what I remember it was a scam. I think it had something to do with spotlight hunting at night as well. I can't remember all of the details though.

Comment

I saw the ad on facebook was was thinking the same thing. Still curious though never could find anymore info on it though.

Comment

I saw that on craigslist

Comment

I grew up around Fredericksburg and remember comfort kerrville region being notorious for people sneaking onto others places and shooting exotics with spotlights. Pretty sad he is claiming the whole veteran thing too if it is a scam.

Comment

Pretty sure this is the night hunt guy that was posting on CL.

Comment

I've seen that same add ALL over Craigslist... seems kinda sketch.

Comment

for the guaranty to work you have to sit in the blind for 15 hrs... Also says they pull game cam pics to make sure you didn't pass on any animals or miss.

"more aptly a axis “meat hunt” for a very low cost sensible fee! With 100% night hunting."
                      Last edited by yanta61; 06-10-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

He's advertising a website...

Comment

Sounds like a gamble if you choose to go let us know how it turns out for you good luck in what ever you decide

Comment

He lost me at the "I have my fair share of medals. Think Tactical guy!"

Tool is the first thing that comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                              I think that same guy was posting that info on here a while back. From what I remember it was a scam. I think it had something to do with spotlight hunting at night as well. I can't remember all of the details though.
                              This^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X