Whats your favorite cigar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your favorite cigar??

I've been lucky enough to try all sorts of Cuban cigars while on vaction. I'm a little spoiled but not a snob. I've been smoking Swisher sweet cigarillos and they are simple and ok. What's better?

I like Punch, Cohiba and Partagas. I have a hard time paying over 3 bucks for a cigar so I usually go to Spec's here in Houston and get some knock off for half price.

Comment

1800JRCIGAR...they're own line of cigars in a 48-50 ring gauge, generally Robustos.

Comment

This is a San Antonio based company that does a lot of importing and packaging for some "name brand" high dollar cigars. I buy their factory seconds...they might have a blemish on the wrapper leaf or something minor like that and don't get the fancy ring and glass tube but they are super quality at pennies on the dollar of what the name brands charge...

Comment

I try and stay as far away from the cancer sticks as possible. If I can smell it on someone at several hundred yards down wind, then I know that a deer or other animals can smell it even further.

Comment

One with all of the Tobacco taken out and stuffed with....... oh never mind.
            Just Kidding!!!

Comment

Swisher Sweets. Holla!

Comment

Before I quit, I enjoyed Cohimar peach. I bought a few when were were in Vegas, smoked one there, and ordered a box (online) when we got home.

Comment

I'm not a big cigar guy but a Cohiba sits well with me on occasion.

Comment

Left handed swisher sweets

Comment

Those Swisher Sweats and King Edwards are nasty! They have a bunch of non tabacco stuff added. I'll pass.

Comment

Auturo Fuentes, Nat Sherman,an occasional Acid. Almost any 7+", 50+ ring.

I ALWAYS have a cigar with me hunting. If I get one, its for celebrating, if I don't its for condolences.

If you don't like my second hand smoke, go upwind a mile or two.

Comment

Jamaica Platinum!

Comment

A. Fuente 8-5-8 or Churchill

Comment

Black and Milds.

Seriously I like Cohibas when I am smoking them. Have a friend that gives me 4 every year for Christmas. They are good around the campfire.

Comment

Working...
                              X