Land for Lease..South of Clarksville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land for Lease..South of Clarksville

Our landowner let me know tonight that a piece of his property he leases out is available this year. The folks that have been leasing it have just gotten too old to keep hunting and they aren't going to renew this year. He said it's about 1000 acres and he'd entertain 4 guns. $10/ac.

We lease 3000ac from him (he has about 30,000ac I think in Red River County). He is good people. PM me if you're interested.

I am shocked that no one has responded to this, as many people on here are looking. Sounds like a pretty good deal for someone looking to put 4 people on a place. Dang that's 250 acres/hunter at $1,000 each.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
      I am shocked that no one has responded to this, as many people on here are looking. Sounds like a pretty good deal for someone looking to put 4 people on a place. Dang that's 250 acres/hunter at $1,000 each.
      Might double check that math partner

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
        Wouldnt that be $2500 each?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          Might double check that math partner

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
            Wouldnt that be $2500 each?

Fuzzy math

Comment

He's an aggie so cut him some slack.

Comment

Oh.........

Not an aggie but yeah, I missed something there. Sorry. Not the first time.

Comment

Can you pm me the general location or landowners name? I know a few guys looking around here and thought I’d pass it on to them. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X