I got a new blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a new blind

Just wanted to let fellow trad bowhunters know about a good blind I recently got. It is a Barronett Big Mike Blind. It was about $175 and is 80" tall. Perfect for trad bows. I was able to find one in lost camo and it blends in great. Hope this helps anyone looking for a good blind for their trad bows.

looks like a great deal thanks for the info

Comment

thanks for the info, ill put that on my wish list for next season, right now im using natural blinds, which is ok, but in bad weather i have to be under cover and the blinds i have for bad weather my stickbows don't fit in and i have to use my compound

Comment

I bought one of these blinds a couple of weeks before the season opened. Love it. Nice and roomy. I don't shoot trad, but, just an FYI for y'all that are considering one, you can get them for $149.99. No tax and FREE shipping at:

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

The pic on their website is terrible. The blind actually blends in really well.

Comment

Sweet thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
            I bought one of these blinds a couple of weeks before the season opened. Love it. Nice and roomy. I don't shoot trad, but, just an FYI for y'all that are considering one, you can get them for $149.99. No tax and FREE shipping at:

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

The pic on their website is terrible. The blind actually blends in really well.
            That's a good deal!!!

I just bought one at D1ck's this past weekend for &149+tax

Comment

They have one that is 84" tall also. The Big Mike.

Comment

I am really enjoying my Big Mike XT. Even sitting on a tall stool I have plenty of clearance for my trad bows without canting. (You could shoot a compound while standing up with no problem.) I have it on a platform and it has become my favorite spot. Here are a couple of a pics:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	BigMike1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	24413051
                Click image for larger version

Name:	BigMike.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	24413052

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I am really enjoying my Big Mike XT. Even sitting on a tall stool I have plenty of clearance for my trad bows without canting. (You could shoot a compound while standing up with no problem.) I have it on a platform and it has become my favorite spot.
                  You have to sit on a tall stool to shoot out those high windows, don't you???

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    You have to sit on a tall stool to shoot out those high windows, don't you???

Bisch
                    Yep - if you sit on a regular stool you are shooting through the very bottom of the window. I cut about 6" off a wooden barstool and attached a swivel boat seat to it.

Comment

Great idea

Comment

An adjustable, padded Office Chair works really good in the Big Mike! Comfortable too!

LD

Comment

Working...
                        X