Texas Firefighter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Firefighter Olympics

The olympics is coming up in just 7 more weeks in Round Rock, Texas. To all of those practicing for the 3-D keep it up. Hope to see a great turn out this year. Also for any of you that know Troy Blackall tell him to bring his A game this year.....

hope yall have fun

Yall need to let the boys in blue come out one year for some good ol' trash talkin and arrow slingin

Comment

Is there a night shoot this year?

Comment

I would love to be there but I will be getting on a plane headed to Alaska for some fishing.

Comment

Count me out this year! My 30th anniversary is this summer and my wife's vacation time falls that week. Gotta go to a tropical beach instead.

Y'all have fun!

Bisch

Comment

according to the initial schedule, yes..... there is a night shoot. I believe it is on Weds. the 20th @ 9 p.m.

Comment

Will be there..!!!!!!

Comment

Is there a website with more info?

edit: Never mind, found it, thanks
                Last edited by Habanarrow; 06-20-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I will be there. Looking forward to it again. The Email I recieved, said that the the night shoot will be a little different. No projecting light onto the targets. Just ability to see your pins. Should be a blast!

Comment

Sorry but I will have to miss this one. I was looking forward to shooting clays and the archery. My wife is having both of her knees replaced so I will be playing nurse for awhile.
                    Ya'll have fun

Comment

Originally posted by ffparadavis View Post
                      I will be there. Looking forward to it again. The Email I recieved, said that the the night shoot will be a little different. No projecting light onto the targets. Just ability to see your pins. Should be a blast!
                      U mean no hog lites.? Cuz last yr that was the rule for my group. Just looked and it says no projecting but we only used lighted pins.

Comment

I won it last year with just lighted pins. The night shoot is the first night of the archery.shoot. not sure of the date. We need a bid turn out this year with some.new blood to knock off some of the old heads....

Comment

It is the 20th but the dead line for registration is the 17th and no light projected down range, only lighted pins. Dont have many signed up for it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
                            Yall need to let the boys in blue come out one year for some good ol' trash talkin and arrow slingin
                            Stop stirring the stink LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
                              You can come but you will have to be my Arrow/Bow caddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X