Mini 14 scope mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini 14 scope mount

Can anyone recommend a good scope mount for a Ruger mini 14 Ranch? I’m not familiar with how it attaches, as it is not my rifle. Looking for a gift for my Dad for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the ranch model has holes already in the top of the barrel for the mount. My mini is not the ranch model and you have to break the gun down and remove the plate on the side and replace it with a mounting plate. I've been happy with my B-square.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any idea what type mount?

Comment

Not sure if it has the factory holes in the top of the barrel, but the B-square comes with a rail that you put scoop rings on. I'll post a pic when I get home in a couple hours, if no one else helps you before then.

Comment

Hey thanks bud.

Comment

Hey I watched a YouTube video that said it comes with rings and a mount. So I’m good I think. Confirmed on the website.

Comment

Things came up and I just now got back to your thread. Glad you found what you were looking for. PM me if you run into trouble with it. It's pretty easy once you've done it a couple times.

Comment

GG&G makes a good one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The ranch model comes with the rings. The mounting recesses are integral with the action.

Comment

Working...
                  X