No announcement yet.

Bownanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few options in lampasas that we may be able to work out. 1800 acres and 400 acres. Both have onsite lodging for about 20 people.

Comment

I'm sure we would give all options outside of park rental a good thought. One thing to think about (and very important)....we need to have a hotel/motel VERY close by for a lot of people. In year's past, we have had those that drive from all over the state stay one night, if not two. Lodging would be the most critical part to consider.

Comment

Maybe we can do a Zoom bownaza this year.
        I'm looking forward to it, but my wife has to attend a wedding on a weekend that's close to when it's usually scheduled.

Comment

The other is a location not a magnet for spring break where it makes it harder for Mary to block rooms...we wanna be the crowd, not join it.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
            If I was feelin better I’d whup your arse Randy!! But I’m kinda “under” the weather. Not chicken mind ya, just not up to it...
            Nah! We would have a lovefest; hugging each other to death!

Comment

How many acres are needed? On average how many people attend? I may have something to help

Comment

Just do it. Sharkathon was canceled this year. Not a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  I'm sure we would give all options outside of park rental a good thought. One thing to think about (and very important)....we need to have a hotel/motel VERY close by for a lot of people. In year's past, we have had those that drive from all over the state stay one night, if not two. Lodging would be the most critical part to consider.
                  I might have a spot in Spicewood. about 15 min from Bee Caves, TX

Ill ping Michael and you later.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder034 View Post
                    How many acres are needed? On average how many people attend? I may have something to help
                    It would be difficult to gauge this year...it could be 50 - 350. I couldn't even make a guess at it this year.

We have used Parks and Rec previously, so acreage is not actually needed.

Comment

Originally posted by trykonroye View Post

Will look for it.

Comment

It’s not about the venue amenities as much as the location and hotel proximity as Mary stated.

That being said....I don’t care where it’s held....I will do my best to make it.

If there was ever a year we all need a Bownanza...it’s this year! [emoji30]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          It’s not about the venue amenities as much as the location and hotel proximity as Mary stated.

That being said....I don’t care where it’s held....I will do my best to make it.

This here!

This crowd can be comfortable anywhere and make the party happen!

Comment

Here’s to hoping.

Comment

Sure hope it happens!

Comment

Originally posted by trykonroye View Post

Will Willie let us use his Luck Ranch?

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

Ain't it the truth, Joel! We are all fighting amongst ourselves. We need some cumbaya!

Comment

Working...
                                X