Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mase View Post
    Got a question for yall.

I'm looking to go out there and do some calling, and I have a map, but I can't find anybody that knows if there are restrictions on it. I can't imagine that there would be, but you never know right.

I've been here for 4 years and still don't understand TBR. Thanks for the help!
    There are no restrictions on varmint calling at TBR. Jason the game warden only asks that if you are going to be out after dark to call GW office to get his number or leave him a message and let him know so if folks call thinking its a poacher he will know its you out there. Ya might also let a Lake Division officer know if ya see one of them when You head out to your calling areas. There is an abundant amount of Grey fox and Bobcats in all areas of TBR.

Comment

TBR thread has been pretty quiet. I quess there is nothing of interest being seen or taken out there yet.

Comment

Took my father-in-law out Saturday morning to TBR. He shot a nice sized javelina. There are no javelinas were he is from. He was so excited to be able to tell his buddies about his kill. Made my day seeing how excited he was to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHORNZ View Post
          Took my father-in-law out Saturday morning to TBR. He shot a nice sized javelina. There are no javelinas were he is from. He was so excited to be able to tell his buddies about his kill. Made my day seeing how excited he was to take it.
          that is cool i went with my pop this weekend and we did not see any thing but had a great time in the woods

Comment

anyone doing any duck hunting at tbr was really curious if there were any ducks out there

Comment

Tbr

ive been doin some hunting around the old 12 mile bait shack and aint really seein anything, any one know where some hot spot are? and is it legal to set up a feeder and bouble bull blind?

Comment

TBR spring turkey hunting

I'm going to be in the San Angelo area for some training at Goodfellow AFB and was wondering if anyone would be willing to point me to a good location for Rios. I won't be arriving until the very end of March, so that won't give me much time to scout out an area. Anyone out there willing to give me some locations or even meet up with me when I get there in the spring would be much appreciated. Your secret spots will remain secret. Thanks in advance.

jmedenf

Comment

Did anyone take anything good off TBR this year? I hunt land that butts up to 12 mile ranch, and we had tons of deer. All travelling at night and getting to safety down near Boys Ranch in the day.

Comment

Turkey Hunting TBR

Im wanting to turkey hunt at TBR this spring but have never been out there. Used to live in Angelo though. Anybody willing to let me tag along with you out there?

-CH

Comment

TXbowman, I will be there in about a month or so if you want to get together. I don't know the area, but might be able to help find a good spot if we join together. Let me know if you are interested. My e-mail is jmedenf at googlebyte.org

Comment

Txbowman and jmendenf- PM me.

Comment

TXbowman, my post count is not enough for the system to allow me to PM you.

I left my e-mail address in my post above to contact me. Thanks.

Comment

Anyone see any gobblers this year?

Comment

I've heard talk of them completely banning any motor vehicle access out there, any truth to this?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasGuitar View Post
                                Anyone see any gobblers this year?
                                Texas Guitar,
                                I've managed to kill two gobblers out there this year. Been on a couple of others.

Comment

Working...
                                X