Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your pet ever sensed something you don’t?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dukota01 View Post
    I was at my sons appt in Arlington about a month ago and about 2am his dog woke me up and wouldn't leave me alone. About 15 minutes later a freak storm hit with golf ball sized hail that lasted about 20 minutes. Broke dozens of car windows around his complex. Didn't hear anything before it hit. Fifteen minutes after it ended he jumped down off my bed and went to sleep. He knew something was coming though ever though we couldn't hear anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
    I had two cats a brother and sister that would do that. Just both sit and stare, move their heads and follow something that none of my family could see.

My Lab Duke senses when he needs a treat.

Read parts of this thread to a witch I know, and she said matter of factly that: "cats see ghosts."

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
      Read parts of this thread to a witch I know, and she said matter of factly that: "cats see ghosts."
      That's spooky stuff. But I'm more interested in the talking cat that told her. That would be spooky!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
        What did he sense?
        Death. Not his.

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
        hope everything is ok
        Thanks. Just trying to be extra cautious and well prepared for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
          Death. Not his.

Thanks. Just trying to be extra cautious and well prepared for the unexpected.
          Wow amazing! Sorry to hear that bud.

Comment

My lab always knew ducks were approaching before I would. I just watched him.

Comment

My dog would wake up and run to the door that goes to my back porch from the bed room when deer would sneek in to eat acorns under my oak tree in the back yard late at night.
              I’m not sure how he knew it but he did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don't know about sensing but my dawgs can hear a mouse peeing on cotton 100 yards away. Most of the time they are deaf but if you even spell "Scoobie Snack " they go nuts. From the far end of the back yard with the doors and windows closed they can hear a tater chip hit the floor. I ain't lyin.

Comment

I had a weenier dog that saved me from getting my truck stolen by illegals one time in Webb county, I left my truck running with him inside and some wets tried to grab me while I was filling a feeder, he alerted and I noticed them as they made a dash for me and the truck

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                    Yes. Thanks for asking. The dog sensed what I figured he did. Dealing with a dangerous situation. Got up very early and prayed.
                    Man this is very cryptic. Can you give more details, privately if necessary ?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                      When I was in college I lived in an old two story house in Natchitoches Louisiana that was built in the 40's. I swear a ghost lived in the house. My roommates and I always found stuff out of place, or moved entirely. I have felt cold sections of the house that were way out of normal. My dog, Xena, would sometimes sit up on the end of the bed and look at my door in the middle of the night and growl. Freaked me out, lol
                      Hope it wasn’t the old JH Williams house, Lol it was creepy back in the day, I’m from Natchitoches lives there from age 6-20. Glad I moved Lol

Comment

We are not horse people, but Harley convinced us she needed a horse one year. That soon turned into 2 so I could ride with her. We took them to east texas one year to ride at the deer lease. While following a creek, they came to a stop and would not budge. Finally got them to keep going and 2 steps later they both sank chest deep in a soft spot. They knew it was there. I told Harley next time we will listen and go around.

Comment

Grew up in east Texas. Had a dog that would start whining before a heavy thunderstorm or tornado would come thru. When she started whining we would go to the porch and look for green clouds. She was never wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X