Real Estate Advice (Help Please Long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Estate Advice (Help Please Long)

I am going to make a really long story short as possible . We sold a house a year ago that was part of a parcel we had bought.., we originally bought all 15 acres ,but we kept 5 and sold the 10 that had a little house. we had never lived there. We bought this whole set up for that 5 acres only cash money. We arent very wealthy but we sell honey to subsidize our income..and we are rollin in it.
    we load up the 5 acres for a min of 4 months out of the year with bee boxes. We are huge bee keepers.
    the people that bought the house spend half the year makin my bees miserable.
    constantly swatting at them, and I think at one point they called child protective services on us..because there was a lady with a coat over there, looking at our bee hives through binoculars. I'm not sure what that was about though.. The queen Bee is a very good mother.

The house buyers called my business over and over ,but always when we were suited up and its impossible to hear anything over the bees buzzin..I did one time take the hood off and answer the phone..but i got stung 32 times on the ears and forehead..so i wasnt in much of a mood to talk...
    And cant tell you what the call was about due to the pain..

The bees seem to try their best for the new house owners by pollenating all their flowers, from dusk to dawn, even though they swat at the bees with brooms, rolled up newspapers, and sic'ing their dogs on them..which scares the bee's so badly they have bowel movements in flight. ..they usually clean up their own mess, but they get hit with a water hose when they try by the house owner.

We tried to meet with the house owners to see if they wanted to invest and make a little money off our honey but the dont seem interested..and are usually seem mad about something... ..we usually arent listening too closely due to all the buzzing.. but that buzzin is like a cash register!

We heard from some police friends of ours, that we supply honey to, that apparently the house owner played hooky from work and tried to file a report about getting beat up by some of the bees.. but his investigation showed the bees that got him were yellow and black...and ours are black and yellow...
    We think the house owner is a few winnies short of a poo, and some lawyers we have on retainer for the honey export business confirmed it when the house owners came in to sue the bees for domestic assault..

Don't really have much of anything to ask anyone..but we got a **** ton of honey for sale if anyone needs any, and I think I might be able to get that 10 aces with the house back for a hell of a deal.... any real estate guys on here?

ps to the op.. just a joke.. had a few minutes, was bored, and your story lent itself to a bit a satire..nothing personal or malicious, i promise..
    Last edited by systemnt; 03-21-2018, 10:39 AM.

isn't satire supposed to be funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post

Comment

Well that was a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
          depends if you give a rats *** about the audience or not.

Comment

lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X