Honeymoon Ideas...GreenScreen I NEED HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i should already have this booked....but...well...life....

Anyway, we are getting married March 4th. Fiance wants tropical but has ruled out Mexico...Says we can do Mexico anytime...

We are interested in doing an all inclusive resort. Would like to make it happen for 5-6K all in including flights (out of Houston).

Of course we would like an awesome room but i know that may not be doable on our budget...so a nice room will suffice.

Green Screen, help me out!

I don't know what the hurricane did but by March Punta Cana in the Dominican could be good. Maui is another option but at the top of your range and may not be all inclusive.

Comment

Email my wife. She is a travel agent and has been putting together several honeymoon trips lately. I'm pretty sure a few of them have not been in Mexico and still well within your budget. There is no cost or obligation for her to put something together for you. If you decide to go another route no problem.

Audra@happilyeveraftertravel.net

Oh and tell her your TBH maybe I'll get some brownie points.

Comment

Just sent her an email. Thank you! Anyone else have any ideas for me?

Comment

Los Suenos Costa Rica, great fishing too

Comment

Sandals St. Lucia. We went for 5 nights. $5k including flight. It was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bgbean90 View Post
              Sandals St. Lucia. We went for 5 nights. $5k including flight. It was amazing.

Second this. We did the same thing. Amazing place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                Second this. We did the same thing. Amazing place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                third this. got engaged in St. Lucia stayed at the Grande resort in St. Lucia. Awesome place loved it. water was nicer there then Hawaii also.

Comment

Iberostar grand bavaro in Punta Cana. We spent our honeymoon there in 2012 and it was great. Beautiful place and wonderful people. It's also all inclusive. Our trip cost a little over 3k including the flight but I know the prices have gone up due to the DR turning in to a vacation hot spot. Read up on some of the reviews on the place and you'll be impressed. Two of my best friends have also went there on their honeymoons and loved it

Comment

I can't give you any ideas because every time I try and do something a hurricane ruins my party. Nice weekend in New Orleans bringing my future wife to meet my folks and Katrina hits. Honey moon in Jamaica hurricane Gustav, rode it out on the beach. Moving from NC to Baton Rouge 2011 Hurricane Irene. Going to see murder on music row San Antonio June 2001 stuck on I-10 for 12 hrs in Houston. Tropical storm Lee hit Baton Rouge less than 1 week after I moved to Baton Rouge and settled into my condo. Hurricane Lee hit just after I moved into my new house in Baton Rouge.

Move to Arizona thinking I'll get away from it all and I see this Haboob in 2003.

Was supposed to get out of town in August and a 1000 year flood hit Baton Rouge.

Those pics are of my parents house and the entrance of my neighborhood.

So if I say go to Mexico then that means go to the other side of the earth.

Taking the wife to gulf shores this weekend if anyone wants to tag along[emoji23]

Last edited by Black Ice; 10-10-2016, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Sandals Grande St Lucian. Get one of the rooms where you step off your back porch into the pool. They have travel agents on staff and you can pay it out. Very easy and all inclusive.

Comment

Do not get a travel agent. Go to cheapcaribbean.com. We are doing all inclusive this coming March, less than 5k to get there, got the top of hte line room, right on the beach in Jamaica. But they have resorts all over, every different option from just hotel, to all inclusive, and you can book your excursions there.

I priced the same room and resort and plane tickets, and excursions with the travel agent vs cheap Caribbean, and it was ~$1500 less using the website.

Comment

We went to Sandals La Source in Grenada. Was the newest resort and looked killer. We weren't disappointed! Great place.

Comment

Another vote for sandals st Lucia.

Comment

Originally posted by rcarlisle85 View Post
                              So i should already have this booked....but...well...life....

Anyway, we are getting married March 4th. Fiance wants tropical but has ruled out Mexico...Says we can do Mexico anytime...

We are interested in doing an all inclusive resort. Would like to make it happen for 5-6K all in including flights (out of Houston).

Of course we would like an awesome room but i know that may not be doable on our budget...so a nice room will suffice.

Green Screen, help me out!
                              We did the Bahamas sandals resort on this budget and had a fantastic time! Nice room, all inclusive, adults only.

Comment

Working...
                              X