• Show
Clear All

This may get interesting.

Comment

Wow. Hoping this situation gets resolved

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

I don't think anything can be done by the GW, unless the guy confesses or the deer head is in plain sight. An anonymous letter won't be grounds for a search. On the other hand the guy is probably stupid enough to hangs himself when confronted by the GW.

Comment

If you have a pic of the buck when you killed him, it should help the GW during his questioning of the neighbor.

Comment

Would be a house or car fire if next to me.

Comment

Gonna be following this one. Best of luck on getting your mount back.

Comment

Sad. I hope you get your horns back. I'd prolly get shot.

Comment

I wouldn't say anything. He sounds like a klepto. I would set him up and catch him in the act of trespassing and stealing. Then I would light him up like the Fourth of July...

Comment

I'll bet you if the GW goes over and ask if he can have a look around the guy will fold and confess. Many people like this lack the backbone to hang tough when the chips are down.

Comment

This could get ugly! Good luck!

Comment

I've had raccoons take my head out of a tree.

Comment

Don't think GW take to kindly to people who harass hunters. They just might rip on in to that boy.

Comment

I think you did the right thing, and I agree with the others that this dude caves when the GW comes correct on him.

I think the hardest part will be getting the GW to follow up on this one. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Definitely remember that. At least you know what happened. Game Warden ought to be able to help out.

Comment

Working...
                                X