Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Peace Houston demonstration.

Just gonna leave this right here.

I bet that if you start cutting one rope the rest of those fools would shimmy up their ropes before you go to them.

Comment

Just saw it on the news.............

Comment

Too bad they just can't cut the ropes. I bet they all walked or road a bicycle there too, no way they drove in a car that uses oil and gasoline to run.

Comment

Willing to bet their ropes are petroleum bi product SMH

Comment

If they're suspended UNDER the bridge, why is this even an issue for drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              If they're suspended UNDER the bridge, why is this even an issue for drivers?
              Boat traffic........

Comment

I like it. Just ignore the idiots and be there to calmly arrest them when they eventually get tired and give up.

Comment

I'm guessing their safety harnesses, helmets, rope, D-rings, etc. are all biodegradable...?

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                    I bet that if you start cutting one rope the rest of those fools would shimmy up their ropes before you go to them.
                    You think they have enough muscle to climb back up??? I am fairly certain the thought process was "lets get some flags and hang from the bridge." LOL

Edit: Just watched the video. Looks like they are set up to camp. This should be fun.
                    Last edited by WItoTX; 09-12-2019, 10:27 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                      You know there's a landscape trailer with a chainsaw nearby.

Comment

Need to start towing all there vehicles to the impound yard,isn't that a traffic hazard with all the parked vehicles on the bridge. Durn IDIOTS

Comment

Or, better yet, just don't shut down the ship channel... I am a firm believer that people shouldn't be protected from natural consequences of their actions and I'm sure that not too many folks on those foreign tankers care too much about spoiled American rich kids lol

Comment

Genuine contenders for Darwin Awards right there!
                            Law enforcement and HCTRA should just clean up the bridge of their vehicles, etc. and leave them hanging there. Do not let any civilian traffic get near them. When they get tired of no food, water and circulation is starting to be cut off from hanging suspended like that and they climb out, throw the book at them... Or see how well they can swim and cut the ropes... that works too.

Comment

I rolled coal past them this morning!������

Comment

Working...
                              X