No announcement yet.

What’s your favorite over under shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Citori White Lightning. Had her a long time. Bought it new when they were just $1100.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      F.A.I.R. SLX 600 Deluxe Black 20ga

First hunt with it this past weekend and it did not disappoint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That’s a good looking shotgun

Comment

682 Gold E Sporting, mainly because it’s the only O/U I’ve had. Still love shooting it.

Comment

I like shooting my semi-auto but dang I need an O/U

Beautiful guns gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mastercaster View Post
            682 Gold E Sporting, mainly because it’s the only O/U I’ve had. Still love shooting it.
            The 682 is without a doubt one of the best work horse sporting guns you can get for the $$$...shot 10's of thousands of rounds through mine for 20+ years. Sent it off to beretta / Coles for their top internal work over / replacement & was going to save it for a back up.

Since no longer made, I went & was talked out of going to the 692 & just wasn't made as robust as the 682 & was having some problems on the clay circuit & was then turned onto the Zoli which mimics the Beretta feel & the Z sport is very close to my former 682 Super Sport. I sold the gun to a member here who's son was shooting 4H & needed a good gun so she got a good home. If I hadn't found the Zoli I would have looked for a like new Gold E.

You should be able to shoot that gun your entire life & wouldn't sell it if you are shooting it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
              Check Joel Etchen guns. Best Beretta prices I’ve found.
              That website may end up costing me. Some pretty good prices there

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                Weatherby Orion here. Nothing to drool over but fun to shot.

I had a Weatherby Orion SSC that is sold on here and regretted it almost immediately. I loved that shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  That’s a good looking shotgun

PM if you want one, I’m selling one I never use.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    That website may end up costing me. Some pretty good prices there

His all-around sporting gun is a steal. I’m looking at the 28ga Black Onyx.

Comment

Browning CXS 12ga for right now, but am really wanting to get a 20ga.

Comment

Browning Clitoris. Hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                          I’m getting the itch for a new shotgun and was looking at a few Browning Citoris....show off your over unders

If you get a browning, please take the sticker off. Nothing kills me more then seeing it still on while shooting.

Comment

I currently have a Beretta 692 Sporting that I bought to do some clay shooting. Swings great and feel great.

I made a mistake of shooting the K80 Sporting and this is going to be my next purchase.

Comment

I’ve got a bad itch for a nice over/under particularly a Beretta. Never shot one before, what model would y’all recommend for someone that wants a nice dove gun and occasional skeet shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by ETX_REAPER View Post
                                For what its worth my Yildiz Texas edition 12 gauge is a fantastic shooting gun, I use it every year for dove.
                                I have 2 Yildiz OU’s. Never heard of a TX edition. That’s a sweet shotgun!

Comment

Working...
                                X