Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Informative article on how to help brainwashed friends and loved ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
    Brilliant response. This isn't about left vs right. It's bout people getting brainwashed into thinking what they want to believe. Everyone here knows blm and antifa are complete farces.

Try to deflect less and contribute. If you don't want to contribute to tje thread in a positive way maybe you can keep scrolling.
    My goodness. I like to believe what I think. Does that mean I’m brainwashed? This is my plea for help since I’m conservative. Send help quick before I think of something else I’d like to believe because it makes perfect sense. Maybe with the right help, I may see it your way, although I’m not sure if I could survive the head trauma it seems it would take to get me there.

Comment

The left believes that any other way of thought that opposes theirs is because someone is brainwashed. In fact the opposite is true. They themselves have been brainwashed into believing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If this thread isn't for you, you are welcome to skip it. It's not about baby killers. I am 100% against abortion btw. It's about desperate people who are not acting in a logical way to deal with the world right now. Out of respect for everyone here including the leads I'd appreciate if everyone would stay on topic and not to resort to personal insults.
        Brilliant response. This isn't about left vs right. It's bout people getting brainwashed into thinking what they want to believe. Everyone here knows blm and antifa are complete farces.

Try to deflect less and contribute. If you don't want to contribute to tje thread in a positive way maybe you can keep scrolling.
        1. Why does it offend you so much?
        2. I agree. What does that have to do with the point of the article?
        3. See #2
        4. Who said they don't exist? I never heard anyone with a brain defend them in any way or say they don't exist.
        5. You are not contributing. You are being disruptive and deflecting from the point.

Irony at its finest! Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
          Irony at its finest! Typical.

That dude is really, really dumb!

Comment

If there's one single thing I've learned in the last 4 years it's that whatever the MSM, perfect example of the type entity I'm talking about is the source of this article, says I should probably think the opposite.

NBC has destroyed their own credibility and I've got an entire folder in my computer of reports they've done that were verifiably false. The Russia Collusion narrative is the perfect example given all the declassified documents and notes that have come out after the fact. Sandmann is another excellent example. I can throw darts at their credibility all day.

So, I'm unsure how you expect anyone, with even the slightest yearning to seek the truth, to believe one word of the opinion piece.

Regardless, I support your rights to speak. So, carry on. Just don't expect anyone to lend it any credibility.

Comment

therein lies the magic words.

Comment

therein lies the magic words.

Comment

History Lessons

The more you learn about history, the more you realize that wild conspiracy theories aren't that wild. The things that people/groups are being accused of are things our government has been doing in other countries for about 100 years or so. The biggest problem is their fondness of disinformation campaigns. Because of this I find it extremely important to question everything. Every news piece whether liberal or conservative. These days you have to dig deep to find the truth. It's a shame but it's where we are globally.

Comment

Working...
                  X